Author Topic: What the..?  (Read 1627 times)

Offline oywlt

Hey guys Im new here. to let you guys know off the bat I am 6'0, 150 pounds, 16 years old. I consider myself very athletic, and I am proud of my body after the few years of hard training to get where I am at, but that has only come from high school sports. Before high school I was a little chunky, and then I lost a lot of weight. Well I think I have a mild case of gyno. It bothers me a lot, and I probably think about it directly or indirectly a good 5 hours of the day. Regardless, I try to hide it and whatever, I'm cool for now, because I am content with the rest of my body. Anyways..

I noticed today that the small "lump" under my right nipple has turned soft and has practically disappeared!! Now, believe me there is still a lump there but now it just feels like fat, versus the hard lump it was before. But the left nipple is still the same..

Is this normal, and has this happened to anyone else? I am hoping to God the left will wither away liek the right!

I still have to talk to my doctor about it when I get my physical, because I have been considering possible surgery or seeing an endocrinologist. I think I have more of a "puffy" nipple rather than "man boobs", because I feel my case is very mild. But I figure for such a small case the surgery wouldnt be very expensive or long or any of that stuff. (unfortunately parents dont agree wiht me getting it). And there is a lump underneath the nipples..so we'll see. I will try to post some photos up in a day or two.

So is this normal for the lump to just, "go away", especially for only 1 nipple?

Thanks a lot guys, and keep up the determination. It sucks, believe me. But I feel one day we will all overcome this annoying problem, whether we conquer it through surgery or learn to accept it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024