Author Topic: Gyne Doctor  (Read 3661 times)

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
Is there a discrete way to get a gyne doctor or endocrinologist? I just want to talk to one without my parents knowing. Do you need someone 18 or older?

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
Does anyone know?

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Just find one in your area and give them a call and tell them you don't want anyone, including your parents, to find out about it, and if that's a problem they'll tell you.  The worse they can say is "no" (you need to be of a certain age or have consent from a parent).

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
Oh alright, mainly I want to see if I can check my hormone levels.

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
They won't examine you/ take blood without the consent of a parent/guardian.  

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
What should I tell my parents? "Mom, dad, my nipples have gotten a little puffier in the past month and I'm scared, can I go to the doctor?" Then I could talk to the doc about it? Would that work? It would just be so disappointing to my parents if they knew I took roids. I just wanna check my hormone levels and if theyre crazy off then I would like to talk to my doc about something that can help gyne(if its forming), I also wanna check my cholesterol levels. I just want to keep my parents from knowing about roids as much as I can. God, I'm stupid.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 07:31:14 PM by youngster »

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
Do you have to see a endocrinologist to check hormone levels or can it be just a regular doctor?

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Youngster,

How old are you?

Offline youngster

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Mothers are usually more understanding than Fathers, but there are exceptions.  

Just tell the parent most likely to understand that you would like to have an appointment made and that it is a very personal matter that you would rather not discuss at this time.

I'll bet you have at least one parent who will respect your privacy if you go about it in the right way.

You should know that you will eventually need to confide in your parents concerning this.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024