Author Topic: weight loss/surgery  (Read 3288 times)

Offline mothamercy

• Posting Member
REALLY stupid question but I was wondering if any of you had any idea how many pounds of fat were in your chest.  Like, once you get the surgery, how much weight did you lose?  I have a moderate case of gyno...

my case is a LITTLE bit worse than this dude

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1121598976

I weigh 176 right now, do you guys think i could get down to 170 after surgery?

thanx

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
im not overweight or anything but i was actually wondering the same thing... do you lose weight after surgery? lol and another question if anyone can answer? say your benching alot now, how long will it take u after u start working out again to get back to where ur at now or when u start lifting again will u be close to where u left off? anyone have any experience with that?

Offline mothamercy

• Posting Member
dude, chest used to be my absolute fave day, cause i was better than most of my friends...

now i hate it, and sometimes skip it.  frig that dude, i just hope i lose like 5 lbs lol

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
the surgery will directly affect your weight very little, if at all. don't forget, fat weighs very little.

I had about a litre total removed (500cc's per side), and my weight was pretty much identical after surgery.

any weight gain/loss will most likely occur post-surgery... some people lose weight because they cant eat after the anesthesia, and some people gain weight from sitting on their ass for a few weeks.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
ya man i still love benching tho, just because i can bench more then my friends but in the end it doesnt matter, because i have gay gyno.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Unless your breasts are large enough to fill a bra, your weight loss will not be significant.

To have a loss of 6 pounds, you would likely have to fill a C/D Cup at least.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024