Author Topic: I don't know if it's a good sign but im post op and feeling great  (Read 1830 times)

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Hey guys, just had surgery today, I'll share how it was for people who are scared or unsure.

Got there at 10:00 am, went to the information of the hospital and she opened a case for me, which i took with me 2 floors up where a nurse checked my blood pressure which was okay and took 1 tube of blood for blood count.

from there i went 2 doors to the right that is where i met my doctor who reminded me that he doesnt think i should do the operation for the reason that he is used to guys with moobs and i "only" had puffy nips. then he took some pictures and marked me with a pen.

after that he told me that the vest i brought wasnt good and that i should go get a better one since i have an hour til i go in to surgery so i did.

when i came back the nurse told me to take everything off (even my bracelets :( had to rip them) and get into this hospital robe.

then the best part was when a male nurse came with a glass of water and 4 pills, one of them was Valium and it kept me really relaxed and tired.

after a few minutes he came back, told me to lie on the bed and i was pushed to surgery where i met the anesthesia doctor and i tried to laugh with him a bit but he wasn't in the mood. there were like 7 people in the surgery room, i thought there will be like 2 or 3.

he put in the needle and put the anesthesia stuff (which he told me its not, but i knew it is ;) ) and next thing i knew was waking up with my mother on the right side and telling me that everything went okay!

I have no drains and the vest was on me in a very uncomfortable way that it scratched my arm pits, i didnt care for much, just wanted to keep sleeping. had no real pains but for the arm pits.

at 16:30 the nurse came in and asked me how i am and i was feeling really not bad, had a little grape juice and i was good as new, even though i shouldnt have drunk anything so i won't feel sick but i didn't anyway. the nurse check my blood pressure, then made sure i can pee in the toilet and asked me to walk around in the corridor.

she said everything is okay, got dressed, the nurse checked my pressure again and gave me a release note from the hospital, after that my mom took me in a wheel chair because the nurse asked her and then we walked to the car and drove home.

home: ate well, i was really hungry, then went to bed until now. i am unsure about how tight and well placed the vest is but other than that i'm feeling perfectly normal since i woke up after surgery and until now.

bit of a long thread but i have time to kill since its 1am and i just woke up (not like im gonna get out of the house anytime soon)

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
It's been awhile since the surgery, how has everything been progressing so far?  Are your results as good as you hoped for?
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024