Author Topic: Went to doctor? Please Read  (Read 1556 times)

Offline GyeUnit

• Posting Member
Ok im 16 5'9 140lbs. I finally went to the doctor about my gyne, and was told what i expected. "this will go down in time.. blah blah". Problem is, i seriously dont think i have made any progress. Ive had  the same problem for almost 2 years now. What should i do?

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
doctors are gay... they all swear this shit wil just go away im 18 and one of the endos i saw was like WELL HORMONES PEAK IN THE 20'S so LETS JUST WAIT TILL THEN.. i was like darn u, and the other one doesnt know wut shes doing.... doctors are gay.. but u should probably wait till your 18 or 19 thats what everyone on this board says.. i dont know tho...depends on how bad your case is.

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
How severe is your case? A lot of doctors are likely to give you this kind of response because surgery is a risky and invasive method for correcting the issue as opposed to waiting it out.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
At 5 '9 and 140 pounds, you should be a thin guy.  That must mean your gyne really shows.  I can understand your frustration.  Some valuable teenage years are going to go to waste if you don't get rid of it now.

Post where you are located and someone will post the name of a good plastic surgeon close to you.  

Offline GyeUnit

• Posting Member
OK ill admit that my gyne isnt as bad as other people have it on these forums.. But its bad enough to prevent me from going swimming or play skins basketball with my friends and such.. and im always bummed when i miss out on these activities. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024