Author Topic: Dr Lista [11 Months post op you be the judge]  (Read 5482 times)

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
I am not sure if this forum lets me post more pics now or link to sites that allow to host pics but here it goes.. 11 months post op from dr. lista.. you guys be the judge...

PRE op :

www.gynecomastia.org/smf/4/what-ya-say-all-!-doooo-iiiit-or-not-!!/

11 Month Post OP

imageshack.us/g/196/img2290kly.jpg/

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Stellar results Shaker!  Congratulations!  I looked up your pre op pics as well, and can see many similarities between my level of gyne and yours.  I'm hoping my results will turn out as good as yours did.  Did you have any complications, or anything else out of the ordinary happen at all?
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Stellar results Shaker!  Congratulations!  I looked up your pre op pics as well, and can see many similarities between my level of gyne and yours.  I'm hoping my results will turn out as good as yours did.  Did you have any complications, or anything else out of the ordinary happen at all?

yaa for 80% improvement yaa i think stellar results.. but my right side bit bigger than the left, and only complication is that on right i still have some chunk of area that is num and bit darkish, as if dead tissue under skin left there or something, does not hurt though. On the left side he took bit too much from the top area so bit of indentation happens when i flex otherwise without flexing it looks normal. With any cosmetic surgery i guess such things come. I could have been bit happier if he had taken bit more or same amount of fat at least from my right side, since both sides pre op were symmetric.

I can wear a shirt/t-shirt without worrying about chest though, swimming i dunno if i am comfortable yet, maybe cause of my fat bear belly  ;D or maybe cause i feel that i can see some gyno still in right side.. Just hoping it does not become worse and stays the same over years if it wont get better, but will try to loose more weight maybe that will help in future.

Gluck but don't expect 100 % results though.

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Just had another look at your after pics.  From my perspective, you are totally gyne free my friend!  Like most others here, I tend to notice other mens chests out there to see if they have gyne too, and how noticeable it is in a shirt (or without if at the pool or beach).  Your chest now looks better than most out there as far as I can say, so I would try not to be self conscious about swimming and such.  Did Dr. Lista say anything about revisions if necessary when you noticed the differences?  Just curious about his reactions, or policies on such things if ever necessary or asked about by a patient.

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Just had another look at your after pics.  From my perspective, you are totally gyne free my friend!  Like most others here, I tend to notice other mens chests out there to see if they have gyne too, and how noticeable it is in a shirt (or without if at the pool or beach).  Your chest now looks better than most out there as far as I can say, so I would try not to be self conscious about swimming and such.  Did Dr. Lista say anything about revisions if necessary when you noticed the differences?  Just curious about his reactions, or policies on such things if ever necessary or asked about by a patient.

Naa he will just say "we did say only 80% improvement" , he did mention before surgery this thing though and also said that we had some come back all mad cause they did not get 100% improvement, so how bad their outcome was i cannot be sure. No tight shirts for me though cause my belly shows :p. I have to get my weight under control it looks like i am 9 month pregnant sheesh... maybe with weight loss i might be able to get the rest of the chest looking better.. But not all loose weight and i certainly am one of them who has tendency to gain weight even if i eat one piece of tiny timbit !! 

I think i will be going on diet (eating less) and keeping 3 days workout routine minimum if not all 7 days a week.

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Hey, weight loss it a tough thing to do this time of year!  Too much good food (and drink!  :D).  New Years is coming around though.  Time for the dreaded New years resolution LOL.  I think most people here typically want to lose weight after the surgery.  I know I do.  I guess it's because before surgery, no matter what you do, and how hard you work out, the chest still looks the same.  I've never been too self conscious about my belly.  I mean, I'm no poster boy for Men's Fitness magazine or anything, but rather, I look like a normal guy my age (who doesn't presently work out haha!).  After surgery though, I'd like to take this new body for a spin, and see what it can do.  I've always been curious to see if i have any pecs under these boobs of mine.  I'd like to think so!  But, once my surgery is done, and I'm given the green light to exercise, I think I'll be focusing my attention on losing the gut too.  In the meantime however, viva la Christmas turkey!!

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Well u tell me looking at the pics from yesterday after coming back from gym doing cardio only. You will be able to see what i mean by the right side not similar to left and bit more fat left there :(. I hope its just fat not the dreaded gyno tissue.

Btw this shot is a far shot not like other shots that were maybe from 5 or 4 feet distance this is like 6 or 7 feet away shot.

btw shut ur face... i know ur laughing looking at the pregnant state of my tummy  ;D

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Hang on there Herc, I wasn't looking at the belly at all LOL!  ;D  I can see what you mean about the differences.  I was looking at my chest in the mirror this morning, and I can see that I have asymmetry as well.  One side is a bit bigger than the other.  But I can honestly say that unless you pointed it out, no one would even notice, or give it a second thought.  Since you are back in the gym, maybe it will even out more once the pounds start to melt off.  I still think it looks pretty good overall.

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
U mean Hercules ?? I realized today that wait its only 9th month after surgery  :o surgery was in March or feb end of 2011 i believe  ;)

U posted any pics of u yet pre op ?

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Hercules....hehehe!  I was just poking at you for the muscle pose (not the state of your belly as you thought I would!).  Just kiddin' though  :D  How do you post pics?  I've never done it before.  Can I just load them onto my computer, then directly post them from there onto here?  Or do I have to have one of those imageshack accounts or something.  I'm not a computer whiz or anything, but I can do the basics.  This is actually the first and only forum or social networking site I have EVER joined.  Not a fan of facebook and such (seen too many marriages go south because people can't control themselves on those types of places).  Anyhoo, I just had my pre op physical yesterday, and mailed off the balance owing on the surgery.  I'd say there is definitely no turning back now!  Not that I ever would.  I'm really looking forward to getting this done now!  When I do post some pics, they will be under my original post (in the Canada section).  I should get on that soon before by belly gets too big from eating all the Christmas goodies!  ;D

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
if large images you going to upload which i am sure, cause takes bit of trickry to shrink image size so might as well just get imageshack account and just copy the url they give u for the image and remove the ht tp://w w w. bit else forum wont let u post the address to the image (lame actually it used before but they for some reason removed that).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024