Author Topic: Dr. Egrari in Bellevue  (Read 1891 times)

Offline centralmedic05

• Posting Member
Had my surgery done yesterday and had my post-op appointment today and was able to take off the compression vest for the first time. Couldn't believe how small my chest had gotten. I go back in a week for a 2nd post-op appointment. Surgery only lasted an hour and a half. The staff was wonderful and Dr. Egrari was very attentive to any questions I had. I was walked into the surgery center and laid down on the operating table and had an IV established. The anesthesiologist gave me some versed and then I woke up in the recovery room, haha. Found out that I talk ALOT when coming down from the meds they gave. So far swelling has been minimal and pain is a 2/10 when just sitting or laying around. Pain jumps up to a 8/10 if I move the wrong way. Other then that I'm supposed to sleep at a 45 degree angle which isn't normal for me but I'm getting used to it. I was given Vicodin for the pain and Valium for muscle spasms. But like I said, overall the pain isn't bad and I'm not having muscle spasms so I'm not really taking anything. So far I highly recommend Dr. egrari and his staff for gynocomastia surgery. From day one they were highly professional and his price was actually better then the other 2 docs I went to see. Again I highly recommend Dr. Egrari and his staff.
Any questions please feel free to ask. Ill be able to post pictures of my before, day after, week after, month after, 3 month after, 6 month after and finally 1 year. I plan on keeping up with this site because it seems like once people have the surgery done they never post on here again.
Matt

Offline centralmedic05

• Posting Member
Well here I am at 1 week since my surgery. Pain has gone way down from the first couple days. I can't tell if I'm having pain while sitting still or if Its just this anoying compression vest. The vest is really the only thing I can complain about. I go in for my 2nd post op here on friday. Hopefully I can get some pictures of my before and after from the Dr. Over all still very happy with my decision.
matt

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024