Author Topic: Confused due to skin tightning..  (Read 2235 times)

Offline help.me

• Posting Member
First about me:
Weight: 70kgs

I have depression. My weight was 98kgs 3 years ago. I lost 38kg weight due to depression and came on 60kgs. Right now my weight is 70kgs.

I have consulted both Dr.Sandip Jain (Mumbai) and Dr.Ramchandran (Chennai). Dr. Sandip Jain advised liposuction+excision+skin tightening.  Dr. Ramchandran advised only liposuction+excision.

I am confused about skin tightening. Should I go for skin tightening also ? Whats the procedure of skin tightening ? Will there be any scars due to it ?

I also read that Dr. Ramchandran uses drains post surgery while Dr. Sandip Jain didnt mentioned about it.

I am really confused. can you guys please help me. I would be very thankful to you for my entire life.

Offline amy123

• Posting Member
skin tightening is important after massive weight loss. If you have fat in the armpit region you should also get lipo done in the underarm region to improve the chest shape.

Offline help.me

• Posting Member
thanx for the reply amy. does skin tightening results in more scars ? i read somewhere that skin tightening should be avoided if possible..

Offline amy123

• Posting Member
depends on the surgeon and process used. I am sure you should be ok with minor scars as the benefits of reduced chest will be of more importance. I am sure the aurgeon can tell you what kind of scars can be expected

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024