Author Topic: There are lot of confusions in choosing a good Surgeon!  (Read 2671 times)

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
Hello Everyone , From past few days i have been looking profiles of many doctor's and collecting all the required informations regarding Gynecomastia . Below are the basic concerns

1. I am determined to go for surgery but  don't want to end up repeating it again. Looking for experinced Doctor in Delhi / Gurgaon itself . I have got some of the options

a)Dr. Lokesh Kumar - Apollo Hospital
b)Dr.Kuldeep singh - Apollo Hospital
c)Dr.Ajay Kashayp  Apollo Hospital
d)Dr. B.K.Garg - Aravali clinic (Gurgaon)
e)Dr JB Ratti - Vital Clinic Delhi
f)Dr. U.B.Rao    - Aravali clinic

If any of registered members have gone through surgery by above mentioned Doctors recently then please reply back regarding wholr process.

I have talked with B.K garg  and they assured that everything will be fine and cost will be 22000INR

Cost is still the paramaeter and if any friend helps me to figure out any recommended doctor then surely it will boost my confidence with him.

2) Second important concern is regarding will it be fine to tell parents ?? I still belive tellng them surely help me a lot interms of gaining confidence but still there will be some hesitation in terms of there reaction .

My Personal Info -  5ft10' Weight - 74Kg
I am athletic since school days . But there was something wrong with the Chest part. I have always been active memeber of cricket and football team . I was ashamed of onlly one thing in ma lyf due to which i  felt awkward in pools, wearing T-shirts . So started wearing Loose Shirts and Same story goe on ... 

Guys, Please if any one could help me to find someone good doctor then i would surely appreciate your help.  Any suggestion is accepted .  :)

"Lyf doesn't come twice neither your TeenLife , So just take this decision and Move on :|"

Offline amy123

• Posting Member
Dr Ajay Kashyap. His experience is very strong . HE is an expert in breast surgery as per his CV and qualifications. 22000? does surgery still happen at this price? Cant believe

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
Hi ,

I just met Dr. Ajaya Kashyap . He examined my condition and told that there are just glands beneath it. So he will be doing little liposuction and will remove the glands .
Cost of the surgery - 76000

Is this price right ?

Offline Gk

Did you go for surgery? Didn't see no update. I am also planning for it butconfusedabout the doctor. I have read about dr.lokesh and kuldeep from Apollo. I even called up Apollo for an appointment yesterday but they are on leave.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024