Author Topic: Curcumin and Gynecomastia ???  (Read 3444 times)

Offline FischerKing

Hi,
I recently found online that taking curcumin everyday would reduce gynecomastia for prostate cancer patients taking hormon therapy.
My gynecomastia is natural and appeared when I was a teen, it never left me since then. I will try curcumin everyday to see if it works.
Type Curcumin and Gynecomastia
on google.com and you will find many information about it. If anybody tried it please tell me. I also found this product online :
http://www.gynecomastia-cure.info/'diet aid of questionable value'-breast-reduction-faq.html
I won't try this one because I want to try curcumin first, it's a lot cheaper.
Please tell me if you tried curcumin or this male breast reduction pill. So I can no more about these two alternatives to surgery.

FischerKing

Offline FischerKing

Nobody is interested in curcumin ? If it works for prostate cancer patients having gynecomastia, why wouldn't it work for other types of gynecomastia?
I have started taking Curcumin everyday as pills and also add some curcumin powder ( you can find it in any supermarket) in most of my dishes.
I will send posts later to tell you if it works or not.

Fischer.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
I think a lot of people on here have tried various methods of getting rid of the gyne and the only one that most can attest, works, is surgery.  A lot of these pills/vitamins seems like a scam to me, personally.  But I do hope you get to see some results, and if you can, post pictures of your chest now and some of later on once the stuff has started doing it's job, or whatever you wanna call it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024