Author Topic: Has Gyne. Come Back For You After Surgery?  (Read 3385 times)

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
I know Ive read that it can come back, but Im curious to see if its ever actually returned for someone whos had it removed?
Thanks for your input

Offline atomicmonkey15

• Posting Member
i dont know if came back for me but i still got something there, three docters are telling me its muscles but i dont buy that shiyet.

Gine2D

Some have been operated on 3 times from what I have read.  Try a search on the subject.

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
Some have been operated on 3 times from what I have read.  Try a search on the subject.

3 times?!? What a nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Offline danielb0101

• Posting Member
for me it came back 1.5 months after surgery, 100% the same like before, my doc keeps telling me to wait cuz its swelling but its been 3 months and theres no way it swelling. me i've faced the fact that im goanna live with this for the rest of my life.

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
for me it came back 1.5 months after surgery, 100% the same like before, my doc keeps telling me to wait cuz its swelling but its been 3 months and theres no way it swelling. me i've faced the fact that im goanna live with this for the rest of my life.

I think that there's nothing wrong with going for a second round of surgery. Of course it's frustrating not having it all done the first time, but nobody is to blame on this except ourselves. Revision surgery will obligate you to do your research and get it done right.
I personally got a liposuction only surgery and the results are terrible, but I won't let it affect the way I think about gyne and I'll get my revision done sooner or later.

Don't abandon !!!

Offline xelnaga13

I had gyne surgery when I was 14 and again at 26. Yes it can come back. My second surgery was must more comprehensive. At my request the absolute minimum of breast tissue was left. I will be taking an anti-estrogen medication until im able to get to an endro to check my hormones again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024