Author Topic: Ill be having my company physical exam tomorrow!!!  (Read 10366 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
tomorrow, i will be having a physical exam provided by my company and it is a must for me to do it.

i heard that the physical exam will involve taking off you shirt. and this is my greatest fear, taking off my shirt in front of stranger (only one female doctor). help, what should i do...  :(
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
I suffer from MAJOR anxiety and fully understand how you feel. All you can do is get it over with and TRY not to worry before hand.

Maybe you can wear a wife beater ... they may not bother to ask you to take that off.
My worst fear is getting "fondled" (having the genital check) by the Dr.
Its always so weird and bizaare to have the doctor feel your balls!!
Anyway good luck and post back when youre done!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Why do you have to take a physical for your job? Are you in the military or a police officer? I don't see how a company can force you to do anything medically. Are you in the USA?

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
I suffer from MAJOR anxiety and fully understand how you feel. All you can do is get it over with and TRY not to worry before hand.

Maybe you can wear a wife beater ... they may not bother to ask you to take that off.
My worst fear is getting "fondled" (having the genital check) by the Dr.
Its always so weird and bizaare to have the doctor feel your balls!!
Anyway good luck and post back when youre done!

i got physical examination from that same hospital 2 years ago. the doctor asked me to take off my shirt. i asked why, she said if i have some tattoos on my body. then i complied, then i took it off...

then afterwards, the doctor asked me to take off my underwear. omfg, i asked again why, she is looking for a tattoo, then i complied, covering my penis with my hands. then she asked me to removed my hands for a tattoo inspection. omfg, is that right? firstly and obviously, i will work with shirts on and never work with shirts off since its just an office job and i work as a programmer. then after that medical examination, i was traumatized and can't do my work well for 2 days... well that was 2 years ago...

but here again, i will be going to that same hospital for my company medical check-up. omfg... i have a worst case of gyne( i think i have...). our human resources department gave me 2 memo because they are asking for that medical exam a month ago, and they said i need to comply. well i think i can do nothing. :( :( :( :( :(

as i have notice, people lose respect to me if they notice my gyne...

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
Why do you have to take a physical for your job? Are you in the military or a police officer? I don't see how a company can force you to do anything medically. Are you in the USA?

i am here in the east. i wanna go home to US, after taking and fulfilling my working experience here.

companies here dont have a standard way of doing physical exams. some require and some don't. some overdo it, some just requires x-ray and urinalysis and tool specimen. but this medical exam i will be going to, i think, is overdoing it, but i can't help, but just to comply with the company.

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
I cant believe they actually inspect your genitals for tattoos!! Thats so crazy...
yeah, Id be dying too but I dont think theyll lose rspect for ya if they see your chest.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Then afterwards, the doctor asked me to take off my underwear. omfg, i asked again why, she is looking for a tattoo, then i complied, covering my penis with my hands. then she asked me to removed my hands for a tattoo inspection. omfg, is that right?

WTF? Why would they be looking for a tattoo? Especially on your pecker! A tattoo of what? And if they found one, what would they do?

This is the first time that I have heard of someone having a physical exam and the doc checking your Pee-Pee for a tattoo.   :o ??? :o

Very odd IMO!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
at last. its already finished. they just checked my balls if i have a hernia and my anus. about my chest, i just showed up to the part where no nipple is exposed because they are checking for a tattoo. im relieved.

i thought i will be having a medical exam just like two years ago. :D:D:D

Gine2D

If you really have breasts you should have had the doc examing them for any lumps & maybe a mammogram.  They can determin if it is fat or real breast tissue.

Men can get breast cancer, but it is not as common as in women.  We usually do not get as much Estrogen

Have you ever had your female hormones tested?

I have been nude in front of male doctors with female nurses an just female doctors.  They have examined my breasts & testicles.  There is no sexual arousal.

If you get a mammogram, the nurse will place your breasts on a maching & it will squeeze them a bit, then it will xray or sonic them.

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
I cant believe youre not freaked out about them checking you balls AND anus too!!!
Oh well... lucky for you its over now.
Congrats dude!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Now that I'm in my 40's, last year I decided that now is the time to start getting an anual physical. My GP didn't check my 'boys', he did however did an anal probe to check my prostate gland for cancer. Not a pleasant experience let me tell you!  :-/

John.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

i got physical examination from that same hospital 2 years ago. the doctor asked me to take off my shirt. i asked why, she said if i have some tattoos on my body. then i complied, then i took it off...

then afterwards, the doctor asked me to take off my underwear. omfg, i asked again why, she is looking for a tattoo, then i complied, covering my penis with my hands. then she asked me to removed my hands for a tattoo inspection. omfg, is that right? firstly and obviously, i will work with shirts on and never work with shirts off since its just an office job and i work as a programmer. then after that medical examination, i was traumatized and can't do my work well for 2 days... well that was 2 years ago...

but here again, i will be going to that same hospital for my company medical check-up. omfg... i have a worst case of gyne( i think i have...). our human resources department gave me 2 memo because they are asking for that medical exam a month ago, and they said i need to comply. well i think i can do nothing. :( :( :( :( :(

as i have notice, people lose respect to me if they notice my gyne...

Dude, I'd tell them to "shove their medical exam." Nobody can force you to do it. Tell them to send you home if they don't like it. If you're valuable where you are they will drop it. But, if you're a mediocre employee who is easily replaced start packing.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member

Dude, I'd tell them to "shove their medical exam." Nobody can force you to do it. Tell them to send you home if they don't like it. If you're valuable where you are they will drop it. But, if you're a mediocre employee who is easily replaced start packing.

that was a good idea.

i understand that medical exam for company are nice because at least your health can be monitored and if there are any signs of illness, it can be diagnosed hopefully on time.

im just worried about them seeing my chest. because im afraid about what reactions they could give which sometimes depresses me.  :(

about looking at my anus and balls, they can look at it all day long. :D:D:D

Offline ItsOK

• Bronze Member
  • Glorp.

Dude, I'd tell them to "shove their medical exam." Nobody can force you to do it.

I'm sorry, but this is not good advice unless you're looking to lose your job.

While perhaps the company cannot "force you to do it", they're perfectly within their rights to say, "Do it or you're fired."  If there are company policies that require physical exams, the supervisor's hands may be tied . . . if the exam is mandatory, and you refuse to take it, you'll be out the door, no matter how valuable an employee you might be.

There are a number of possible explanations for requiring a physical exam, and you don't have to agree with them but if you want to work for a company that has this policy, you're going to have to take the physical.  Health insurance and drug laws are two possible explanations.

At least in the US, my impression is that mandatory physicals are becoming rare since companies are unwilling to pay for them.  Drug tests, yes . . . but not a full exam.  Years ago my company used to require/provide an exam every year, then they changed the schedule to an age-based one ranging from every year to every five years, then they dropped it completely.  This was originally a company benefit [routine physicals are a good thing to have and they're expensive] and based on requirements of their life insurance company.  Times change, and the people who decide benefits decided that they didn't care to pay for routine physicals for their employees.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
ItsOK, I have to disagree respectfully.

If a company has a policy of conducting exams it is for THEIR benefit, not yours. They are looking to can anyone who might be ready for expensive health problems, etc.

Regarding them being able to force you to do it... I live in California and the people here have a lot of rights that people in the rest of the US might not have, much less those in other countries.

I tend to be a "mover and shaker" in my industry and have the privelege of calling a lot of shots that others might not be able to do. Thus, I act accordingly. Others might not be so fortunate and I understand that.

I would never let my company force anything medical upon me. Period. The pre-employment drug-screen is as far as I would go.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024