Author Topic: My Last Day with MOoBS !!  (Read 3371 times)

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I have same old story which revolves around teasing by friends,No Tshirts No swimming pools , No Publically removal of t-shirts Bla bla.. {normal story of a boy suffering from gynecomastia  }

When i was in college then i came to know more about the problem.With the regular workout and Soccer rehersals still i have Lumps present beneath my Chest . I was Shy to open Tshirt after scoring a goal :D :D
Time passed and i became more of hidden and more consious person. I started spending more time in hidding my MoOBS . Most of the friends try to tease me
that we always see u in SHirts . Only explanation i had for them was that "I am ill"

One of my room mate actually have slightest hint that i have fat around my chest and he insisted
me to workout more in GYm. I accepted it and fully dedicated my self with the trainer.
after 1-2 months i found that other muscles were developing but there were no developement in the chest muscles.
I was depressed . Started Running more and more to remove the Lumps but every thing was in Vain.
i was despondent that time because didn't knew why this is happening to  me.

Finally college was over and i joined IT Firm . Every time i see MOobs flashing out of the Shirt my Self confidence
shatters in a second. I started walking in awakward manner{bending towards forward}
My Friends started saying you are getting fat . But they won't know ever what is happening to me.

GYNECOMASTIA.ORG  PHASE

Recently i visited the "GYNECOMASTIA.ORG " site and then for 1 week continously studied the
different people stories. Studied the exact solution to gynecomastia. Finally i felt little relieved.
After reading a lot  finally i started looking for different cosmetic surgeons in my delhi region .
Dicussed a lot with the different surgeons but i was not satisfied .

There were 3 main issues running through  mind -
a)Price of the surgery - which ranged from 38K-83K
b)What if any newbie surgeon spoils and i have to go for revision surgery .
c)Recovery time .

Finally came in touch with Dr Ajay Kashyap .
Saw his site and was really impressed with his mammoth experience in cosmetic surgery .
Finally fixed my appointment with him.

He told me about his previous gynecomastia patients . I saw there Post op pics . I was satisfied that atleast i am going in the right direction.
I was impressed with his way of treating patients and he insured that every thing will be fine "KID" .

Finally booked 7th june as "MOobs graveyard" day .

Celebrated 1st june as my bday and i turned 23  and was happy with  my family . I have already spoken with my dad and mom about the whole process.

7th june -

I reached @07:00 am at my destination Nova medical care center .
There were various tests before the actual process.
Firstly they took my blood test  then Xray  and told me to just relax.
Every thing turned  out to be normal so i was ready to bear anesthisia.

In the operation theater  , Dr Ajay kashayp talked with me and asked "what type of music u like "
I told them any Soft music {Music in operation theatre!!!!:D }
Or may be they just wanted to relax me .. yes i got there point that they just wanted to relax me .
Finaly one insicion was made through my right hand and something was injected inside .
Within 10-15 seconds every thing  was looking blur and i felt so realxed and finally when i woke up my mom and dad were near my bed . I just saw both of them looking at me and i again slept .
I felt very cold during those hours . After 4 hours when I opened my eyes i was feeling dryness in my mouth .
Nurse brought juice for me after some time .

On the same day they told me that every thing is well and i can leave home .

I was very happy and finally i was at my place .

2 days  continous sleep  helped me to recover lil bit.

After 3 days i visited the doctor again and i was given a compression garment .

Friends this is the most ugliest and most uncomfortable garment which a male can ever wear.
In starting days i felt that i am wearing a bra like thing. But later found that nothing other then this will help me.
Now i am used to it and i am now 19 days post-op...

Feeling burning sensation every time ...
But i am happy with the results.

MOreover , This is Life . I  mean why to sit idle and see your Moobs and ditching your life in every phase .
If we have solution  then plan it and move forward because its worth it. I am happy today and after i get through this recovery time ,definatley
i will be happy and will be free to do those things which made me so uncomfortable.

"MEN LOOKS BETTER ONLY WHEN THEY ARE MEN"  ----  C u all Buddies.

If u have any doubts and any thing then will definately answer them ..  

Thnx "Gynecomastia.org"

Offline mrshyguy

• Posting Member
Nice story bro and congratulation bro! I hope you can enjoy your life to the fullest! =))

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
congrats, I'm looking forward to breaking free soon.....I just need to find a good surgeon in Pune with the right budget

Offline harikumar716

• Posting Member
Hi Vkumar

I am also thinking of going ahead with Mr Ajaya Kashyap. I want to have some more details regarding surgery from you.
Can you please reply.

Thanks

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Do you mind sharing your pre and post result pics? I too intend to get myself operated by next month.

Offline 17rahul

• Posting Member
many congratulations buddy...my story is exactly same as yours....no difference at all...can you post latest status...is there any side effect or unsatisfactory you have ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024