Author Topic: Stretch Mark Experiment...  (Read 3027 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey ya'll....

I've read a few posts about guys using Palmer's Cocoa Butter to reduce/remove stretch marks. The reports were so encouraging that I purchased a tube of Palmer's CB with Vitamin E, Collagen and Elastin. For $8.00 (CND) why not give it a shot. ;)

I've taken some Pics and will be updating as often as possible. Once a day if poss.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
Good luck and I know you probably hate em, but your stretch marks aint bad at all. Ive seen soooo much worse!!
But good luck again

Offline Grandpa Bambu

brama...

Yeah, for sure! I realize that there must be far worse cases of SM's than what I have. Still, they are noticeable and unsightly :-\. Me don't like'em.  :'(

They don't bother me near as much as the Gyne did and they don't prevent me from taking my shirt off in public. However, if they can be minimized by applying a cream, then why not eh? I'm skeptical about Palmer's claims, but hey, like I mentioned above, for $8.00 it's worth a try Dude.

Thanks for the 'Good Luck' wishes...  Only time will tell! ;)

John.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 10:06:08 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
Good luck Bambu... we're both in the same boat.

I haven't been taking pictures or anything so I can't say how much of an improvement I've seen... but I'm sure it has actually made a noticeable difference after only a month.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I haven't been taking pictures or anything so I can't say how much of an improvement I've seen... but I'm sure it has actually made a noticeable difference after only a month.

a-man...

You are using Palmer's Cocoa Butter also?

Oopps, sorry Dude. I see in your 'stretch marks?' thread that you are using PCB. You'll have to excuse me here. My memory is very bad. Fried the brain cells with alcohol :'(. Short term memory is virtually non-existant.  :-/

Anyways.... Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing my SM's fade away.  :D

John.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 05:28:52 PM by Bambu »

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
how did this "experiment" work out? did cocoa butter work? I read that it does nothing but allow u to massage easier

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
cocoa butter will soften your stretch marks, if your marks are fresh and red, it might as well get rid em for you, but if you've had it for a while, i recommend strivectin sd, its well over 100 $ a tube, and it takes 4 to 6 months to completely erase those stretch marks, i dont know if you have gyno or not, if you do, then consult your doc before taking some like this, since some of em contain aromatic chemicals than work with estrogen and have the potential of increasing your gyne, i got stretch marks, too, but im gonna wait for atleast 4 to 6 month post op and then start using it. hope this helps.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

how did this "experiment" work out?

Geeze this is an old thread...

Sorry dude, I did not follow through with the 'experiment'. I used the cocoa butter a few times then stopped. I highly doubt it would have worked anyhow...

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024