Author Topic: just got back from the doctor  (Read 4042 times)

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
told him about the gyne (although I should have made it more clear how depressed it made me). He felt it and looked at his notes. I've had it for 2 years, and he said the gland was getting softer, and said it most likely would go away within a year. He said the only option was surgery and was very positive about it.. saying it was just a minor procedure that many people get. When the gland is going away, due to end of puberty etc, does it get soft first, because I have noticed that. The softer tissue coincided with me starting to take addaral (amphetamine) again for attention problems.. just thought id mention that. But again, my main question is - does softer tissue signal the gyne going away? I dont expect it to go away overnight, but id like to think tha tis some progress.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I highly doubt it. I have had soft gyne tissue for years. I always though it was fat. I worked out and worked out and worked out. Got in GREATTTTT shape. The fat (aka gland) is still there. I finally found out what it was (thanks to gynecomastia.org) and now I got surgery booked.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
i did feel it getting softer as well, but I too am a bit skeptical. But Its not like hes putting it off or doesnt know what hes talking about. The first thing he suggested when I mentioned it is there is a surgery that is not serious that a lot of people get. I didnt have to push him.. just told him i was concerned with it and he mentioned it. Anyway, the point is, i didnt get the impression he was just brushing me off, i asked him to look at the old records of my last two yearly checkups and he felt my gyne and said it felt like it was going away. I hope he is right, because Im 17 and I dont want to get surgery. He also said things like andractim were dangerous.

Offline hypo

He is saying Andractim is dangerous.

This is nonsense.  For most people Andractim is quite safe.

Can you please give me his address so I can send him the relevant information and enlighten him?

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
I didnt mention adractim by name. I mentioned I had done some research and he asked what and i mentioned hormone creams, which he said i probably dont want to take. I should have been more clear.

Can you please give me his address so I can send him the relevant information and enlighten him?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!

Andractim  is dangerous unless it is prescribed to you. Just doing a prostate test doesn't cut it. Patient history has to be brought into play as well as a variety of other things. I am sure there are medications that can have adverse side effects with the Andractim. A Doctor would prescribe it to you if he though it would be safe and help you. ____

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024