Author Topic: which surgery is better.keyhole or lipo and incision(india).......help  (Read 4774 times)

Offline avku

• Posting Member
i read various posts and now i have decided to go for the surgery.
but i m consfused
i came to know there r 2 successful techniques to get rid of gyno
1)keyhole,lateral pull through technique
2)lipo+incision

well most people have opted for the second option and probably i will go with that.
however i saw some post op pics of few members.
in first technique there are no scars near the areola or nipple.in 2nd technique scar or cut under the nipple is seen.however in some posts i have read that people who went for 1 st technique had swelling for so many weeks post op and i guy posted that there is asymmetry in chest as the doctor cannot see or decide how much the gland should be cut.
(princerockzz and anothergyne opted for 1st technique.it will be of great help if they could reply)

i want to have

1)flat chest
2)no scars or minimal which will vanish after few weeks

i m confused.which surgery tehnique i should opt for best results.

thx................

worryooobs

I am thinking of keyhole with Hari Menon in Cochin. But those who have already done are silent now ? What happens?

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear friends
1.in india very few people will send the photos after the surgery.before the surgery we can see a flood of requests/same interest will not be there after a year.
2.as per my research/you can also go thro web search/original tech of lateral pull thro-
issues are-
a.the surgeon cannot see directly,chance of bleeding/asymetry will be more
2.scar will be there on chest/more visible after few days/you can go thro dr hari menons website/attempt to hide the scar by some method.what difference it will make having the scar in the breast/or in the chest?infact scar will be hidden after ayear if it is in areola.
3.final result will not as good as open method.
advantages are-
in open method rare chances of inversion of nipple /areola some thing called saucer deformity [which i had],if the surgeon is not experienced/not bothered/very difficult to correct.
hence all over the world most surgeons will do lipoexcision than lateral pull thro.
we are eager to see mr prince/others result
another request pl do not over praise the surgeon without showing the result after 6 months[i also fell by going thro members experience & got bad result]

Offline Dr. Prapul Chandra

• Posting Member
  • Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplant
    • Concept Laser And Cosmetic Surgery Centre
always better ,to have lipo plus sub areolar excision,as this takes awey the nipple protrution.
you will get good symetry ,if done well as in my case

Offline avku

• Posting Member
hi vinaamtcuk.

can u post ur preop and postop pics and the name of ur surgeon.
are u satisfied with the surgery.
cost details.

thx

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
is there a topic in this forum that explains the differences in the two techniques?

The video I posted, the one by Dr Mohan, in it, it seems like he supports the key hole surgery technique over the other traditional technique (which I'm assuming is the incision technique)

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
After reading thru a few posts, the only thing that worries me with the lypo + excision is the saucer deformity....you can just google it to see the pics (google crater deformity after gynecomastia surgery)

but the above posts suggest that if done properly, there is no risk of forming  the saucer deformity.....just need some more assurance on this

Offline help.me

• Posting Member
After reading thru a few posts, the only thing that worries me with the lypo + excision is the saucer deformity....you can just google it to see the pics (google crater deformity after gynecomastia surgery)

but the above posts suggest that if done properly, there is no risk of forming  the saucer deformity.....just need some more assurance on this

u talking about inverted nipples ??

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member

u talking about inverted nipples ??

yes....as far as I know, they call it different things but they mean the same.....inverted nipples, saucer deformity, crater deformity

Offline help.me

• Posting Member
i have also searched about it before i underwent surgery.. and on most places it was mentioned that it occurs if you are overweight... but i am not sure about that...

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
i think mr help me is partially correct.
for my crater correction i consulted dr naveen rao at apollo bangalore.he told me 2 things if i am remembering is correct.offcourse i searched more about it later.
1.crater will come if the surgeon removes the gland completely/should leave about 10% of the gland.with that 10% gland flap surgeon will play & correct if there is any crater at the time of surgery.
2.he told me unlike other surgery,to be done in sitting position,surgeon can see 3 dimensional view of the breast,crater can be avoided.in lying down breast will be flat,surgeon cannot see how much he is removing.i am not sure about this/not heard anywhere/logically appears to be good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024