Author Topic: The Best Underworks Shirt to get?  (Read 2270 times)

Offline angelokeyes

HI! I was wondering if I could have some advice about which Underworks compression shirt/vest to get.  I was mainly thinking of getting the Tri-Top Chest Binder ( style 983 ) or the  Double Front Compression Shirt ( style  997 ).  I was thinking the Tri Top would be good, cuz its got a LOT of compression. I have breasts basically. My nipples aren't ovelry puffy or anything. I just have breasts. They aren't extrememly huge at all or anything. Nothing that requires a bra. But its just enough to be noticeable. So I was thinking the Tri Top would be good. Or do you think the Double Compression shirt is more than enough?  Love to hear your opinions   thanks!

;D :D :P ;D ;D :)

Offline somedude

• Posting Member
997, worked great for me and I got some moobs.

Offline angelokeyes

Thanks for the reply:)  I ended up getting the Tri-Top Chest Binder. I got a size large and it fits me real good, BUT it just doesnt compress enough for me.  I'm still self conscious. I mean, it does do a good job of compressing and mabe it'd be great for someone with smaller boobs lol   But its just not enough for me. Even wearing a polo shirt with a t-shirt under it, I can still see some lumps, but its definaetly less severe.  So I will go try the 997   hopefully i'll enjoy it better  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024