Author Topic: An idea for a non surgical approach  (Read 2015 times)

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
This is an idea for just puffy nipples.  I got the idea from being at a waterpark once and seeing a guy with nipple rings.  He looked like he had some gyne, but (maybe) the rings kept his nipples somewhat hard.

I'm not sure that this was actually the case, but there may be some validity to that.

Anyways if it were the case, then perhaps a post could be fashioned such that it is small and skin colored and could be used in a similar fashion.

If it worked, it would be an alternative to surgery for some people.

BTW, if someone tries this successfully and patents it, don't forget about my cut.  A finders fee and some small royalties will do  ;D

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Nipple piercings have been brought up here before and there are some who think it will help, and others who feel it won't.

We need someone to try it out and report their findings.  ;)

Offline coldnipsaregood

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I've been reading this board for probably close to a year. This is my first post. I have a mild case of gyne, just puffy nips. But, its still enough to effect my daily activities and what I choose to wear. I've pretty much tried every "non-surgical" approach, including having both nipple pierced. The piercings did make my nipple slightly hard. But, not enough to make a difference to my gyne. I ended up taking one of the piercings out after about 6 months and I've kept the other. Been close to a year now and its still not fully healed. The ladies definatley like the piercings  ;D But, the PS did a double take in one of my consultations, lol. I've just relocated and plan on having my surgery sometime in Oct or Nov... hopefully. Still have to book another consultation in Vancouver. Thinking about  Dr. Brown. Any hoo, I'm rambling, hope this helps answer your piercing question.

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
Aww man, it's been mentioned here before?  Dang, there goes my dream of endless money for days.

Guess I'll come up with another scheme.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024