Author Topic: Tired of this  (Read 1883 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I finally got a hold of sherry today the secretary of my PS who would do my surgery if insurance covered it. I went in about 3 weeks ago and she and the doctor said wait approximately 3 weeks and we will have your answer. I waited almost 3 weeks and called to see how things were going. And sherry said they just sent in the claim yesterday. Now I am pissed off because there is now no way in getting this before school starts. I wanted to start out school on a leg up but, now I will have to miss a week of school if I get it in the school year. I just don't want my grades to slip again. I am really getting tired of this and mine is medical and for pain. Then she says that Aetna is a total pain about this and I should find out by the end of August and most likely it will be no for a medical case. Well then we will have to appeal and I know they way things are going we will definetely have to. And even by appealing they can say no. Aetna has been getting a lot greedier lately and not helping. We pay a ton for insurance and are really pissed. If they deny my appeal and want to play around with this because after years of this it just gets old I am going to sue them with Hupy and associates. I am really getting fed up with them and they will see what goes down. Because we won't lose because we have enough proof and are tired of getting thrown nowhere with them. And even though working with them you have to pay the lawyers 50% of the case I really don't care anymore. This condition affects my sleep because of the painful glands and has limited my abilities and I am not ready to go on partial disability because of this. I told my mom what are we going to do we can pay the little money for the surgery or go through the appeal and then sue process. I am going to go through choice 2 because I want them to learn a fricken lesson and am tired of the bs they are pulling. We pay $6000 a year for insurance. Anybody else having a problem with them. Because if this does go the way I think It will I am going to make an example of this case. F them they are going down if they seriously want to play because my parents and I have had enough. I am now advising anyone who is looking for insurance to pay to probably save up back up money. But, if you want them to pay set an example of this condition for you and for others to come. We pay almost the highest possible amount for insurance for the worst fricken insurance. This is really getting old. Sorry for the the angry lines I just haven't been sleeping well for the past 3 years and am really peed off with this and am not looking to live with this much longer.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I can think of something worse, You could have been born in 1937 (like me).

You see, the surgery has only been available for about the last 20 years or so.  

I had no choice but to learn to live with it.

Count your blessings.
Grandpa Dan

Offline runner

You may be able to call the insurance yourself and explain the situation. I wise you luck .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024