Author Topic: Lipo only, recovery time  (Read 4711 times)

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Those you have that had lipo only, what is recovery time like? I have an office job and sit at a desk, no lifting.  When can I return to work?  When can I return to the gym?

Thanks

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i have lipo only too. I had my op last January 14,2005.

i havent go to work yet, im still cooling down and still on recovery because im fed up with the "nice" treatment of my co office worker towards me.

at two weeks post op, i started to lift light weights(  barbell curl lift). 3 days ago, i can lift max weight for my barbell curl lift and it doesnt hurt anymore. but i cant do bench press yet, as it still hurts. i just do minimal exercise using a 5 spring chest expander. Good luck for the results. Btw, do you have pre op pics?
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
i have lipo only too. I had my op last January 14,2005.

i havent go to work yet, im still cooling down and still on recovery because im fed up with the "nice" treatment of my co office worker towards me.

at two weeks post op, i started to lift light weights(  barbell curl lift). 3 days ago, i can lift max weight for my barbell curl lift and it doesnt hurt anymore. but i cant do bench press yet, as it still hurts. i just do minimal exercise using a 5 spring chest expander. Good luck for the results. Btw, do you have pre op pics?

I will be posting my pre-op pics and post-op pics in a few months when my final results are in

DrBermant

Those you have that had lipo only, what is recovery time like? I have an office job and sit at a desk, no lifting.  When can I return to work?  When can I return to the gym?

Thanks

Recovery after surgery depends on the problem to be treated, surgical technique used, skill of your surgeon, aftercare, and other factors.  You can see typical after surgery early progression typical for my patients on that link.  Many of my patients tell me they are back to office work the day after surgery.  Return to vigerous activity requires tissue to be healed enough to take stress of that function.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
What are some ways to increase recovery speed?
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024