Author Topic: I think I have gyno?  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Robson

Not sure which section to put this. I posted in another section but I see people posting here as well and I just want an answer asap.

I have come to the conclusion that I think I have gyno. Ever since the age of 15 I have hated taking my shirt off. In school people would make comments and this is something that just hasn't gone away.

2 years ago I conducted a P90X workout but as you can see from these photos, the gyno is still clearly visible (post p90x is the bottom left photo).

Also my pecs are never completely symmetrical. Is this something to do with the asymmetrical gyno I saw others talk about? Also, when I workout the pecterial muscles only harden underneath, and show no outside definition as can be seen in the bottom left photo.

Gyno is only something i've read about the past few days. But i definitely think I have it, any help would be greatly appreciated on whether I have it. And what to do.

The top left photo and top middle, are when I was 18. The bottom right photo and the photo on the right are now at 21.

Also, often my nipples go puffy. And then the muscle hardens. Is this something to do with the gyno?

Offline littleone

• Posting Member
It sure looks like a mild case of gyne to me.  But I don't think you look bad, I have seen a lot worse, just go to any beach in the summer and you will see what I mean.  It looks like the P90X has helped reduce the size some, I for one wouldn't be worried about removing my shirt in public if I looked like you.  You may want to give P90X another go around and see how things turn out.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Everyone is asymmetrical in some ways. This is normal.

In fact, My Mother was an artist who painted portraits and there was one mane who she painted several portraits of without any charge. No, she didn't have a thing for the guy, the fact is that his face was totally symmetrical. As such, it was very difficult to paint a really good likeness. I would also have to say that he was one of the most homely people I have ever known. Fortunately had a great personality so people didn't notice.
Grandpa Dan

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
To me you look ok. It is within what people hardly notice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024