Author Topic: Dr.Sandip Jain(Mumbai) is NOT responsive?  (Read 8149 times)

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
After reading some reviews about him in this forum, I went 600kms to his place to get my surgery done. I have been there once before surgery, once for surgery and 4 times post surgery.

I'm not a bugging person and so will not question a lot. But I find that my left chest post surgery is depressed and when I went to consult with Dr.Sandip Jain about it last two times, he acted as he did not even want to listen my problem. All that he says is, it will get healed for any question. I understand that we need to give it a time, but mine is not a swelling case but a depressed chest meaning chances of over suction in my chest. Should NOT he be responsible to answer my queries? Last time even when I was asking a question, he was stepping outside and didn't even answer except a formal one i.e., It'll get well.(P.S: I have travel 600kms everytime to meet him and I deserved some human response atleast if not doctor's).

He overcharges than many other doctors and I am not sure why he is still not responding. Is it not a doctor's responsibility to take care of the patient? Doctors, here in India, are born out of sky and do not really have to answer any of us since they have done some good course and earning high. But only we are paying them, right? what's really in the mind of these indian doctors?

My respect to this Dr.Sandip Jain is declining everytime I meet him.

Note: I don't even question him much. I give him respect and question very rarely.

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
I'm watching this thread, 100 % agree on the overcharging part....I don't know why he does that.....and the thing is that people don't post reviews about the other doctors over here, that is why people decide to stick with the docs that have received positive reviews. If he charges that much, he should justify it in the kind of support given.

recommedation: If he does not respond, use the ask a doctor section here, the people in this forum are very helpful
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 02:04:01 AM by mak23 »

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Quote from: mak23
Yes, doctor section here is helpful. But personal discussion would be more helpful.

Offline nitesh

• Posting Member
for your problem i suggest you to consult a plastic surgeon in your city

he is a qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeon

if you want you can visit his website and visit him

he dont charge any fees for consultation

cosmetic-surgery-pune.com

i am sure he can give solution of your problem

thanks

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
^^hey, how good is this guy (Dr Prashant Yadav).....any experiences? I mean, he seems to be the cheapest....just check his prices (infact he says that on one of his pages that he is for the everyday people and not just the rich).... I won't even have to take a loan to get my surgery done, unlike the other doctors
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:58:56 AM by mak23 »

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Hi, I don't know about him. Even the doctor I met in pune said 50% lesser than other doctors' fee. But I thought I may risk myself if I see only the money factor. But if you are convinced, think about it.

Offline Anakin

• Posting Member
It is very crushing for someone to get ticked off by a Doc in whom you have invested your faith and money. I was almost certain of my surgery done by Sandip Jain but now i'm exploring other options because of his high charges and his attitude.

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
It is very crushing for someone to get ticked off by a Doc in whom you have invested your faith and money. I was almost certain of my surgery done by Sandip Jain but now i'm exploring other options because of his high charges and his attitude.

I didn't really like his attitude. Though he kept his face calm always, he was not explanatory. You know that in our cases, we would often shy to question or feel ourselves depressed and doctor has to explain forcefully.

But result wise, I'm getting good every day. Maybe it's same with other doctors too. Check with others too!

Offline laws_of_nature

• Posting Member

But result wise, I'm getting good every day. Maybe it's same with other doctors too. Check with others too!

You mean your depressed chest is getting better? That is good news. So the doctor Sandeep Jain was right that it will heal?

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
You mean your depressed chest is getting better? That is good news. So the doctor Sandeep Jain was right that it will heal?

It's been more than a year and right side is okay, although not very natural. Left side is still a bit odd, it's a bit depressed.

Offline kirpal

so in a nutshell, do u advise getting the surgery done by Dr. Sandip Jain or should i look for some other doctor? please be frank brother.

Offline Delivered

• Posting Member
Friend. Check out dr milan doshi. Check his profile. He seems to be using the most advanced technology and has good reviews and listens to his patients.

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
so in a nutshell, do u advise getting the surgery done by Dr. Sandip Jain or should i look for some other doctor? please be frank brother.

Yes, get surgery done by him. Generally, I don't take risks in these kind of issues. Although some other doctors use advanced technology or at very low cost. These kind of things may affect lifelong if not done properly. Although Sandip dr. is not very responsive, even if I'm asked to go through the procedure 2nd time, I'll goto him only. Because he seem to be a knowledgeable person and today am carefree because of him, although left chest is not completely okay on both grounds- look wise depressed and sensation fluctutations, I still go with him as I don't want to take risks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024