Author Topic: Bruising...  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Ravi4cool

• Posting Member
I'm 18 and I have gynecomastia, but it consists entirely of soft tissue which I assume to be fatty...

Recently I have suffered some injuries to one of my breasts and the tissue underneath my nipple seem to have swollen and come out making it a little larger than it was. Also, the tissue is hard and hurts when its touched. It feels like bruising...

Normally my breasts are just extra pieces of skin from recent weight loss ontop of soft tissue. Now my bruised breast just has hard tissue directly underneath  :-[

Is this a temporary thing?? Do I have anything to worry about? Any input is appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 12:07:21 AM by Ravi4cool »

Minitits

I'm a late developer, and no medic.

When I 'went up' last year, I thought, at first, it was just fat, but when the glandular tissue began to form, I was concerned that it might be cancer for a while, but it was just the breasts developing in the normal way.

There was some discomfort for a while, especially first thing in the morning, but a bit of massage and a freindly bra dealt with this.

When I first got my breasts, it took a while to get used to them being there, and they are sensitive and in a vulnerable position! So inadvertant damage is a risk.

You need to get expert advice on what exactly your situation is - developing breasts, physical damage etc.

If it's gyne, you're up to your eyeballs in advice about it on this site - you need to sort out your attitude to it and then follow either the 'get rid of it' or 'live with it' line.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 03:28:31 AM by Minitits »

Offline Ravi4cool

• Posting Member
It's definitely an injury that I caused to myself... I'll just say its a collision based injury. I definitely have gyne but I'm pretty okay with it except for now .... does anyone have any experience w/ bruising/swelling/my situation?

Offline Ravi4cool

• Posting Member
Really would like some help with this... I've been fine with my gyne but now my 1 breast has hard tissue behind it and is even bigger... now it bugs me seriously.

It hurts like it were bruised but I don't see any bruising

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
maybe if you were a bit more specific... to how your injury happened?? you didn't get punched really hard while like...boxing or anything did you? i would recommend you go see a doctor if it really bothers you.. any tissue will get pretty painful if you hit it hard enough..

Offline Ravi4cool

• Posting Member
Yeah, punching is a good description. Anyway I'm just concerned about the bruising and whether the hardness of the tissue will go away and whether the tissue will recede back to normal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024