Author Topic: Surgery in South Korea. HELP!  (Read 1667 times)

Offline RAW210

• Posting Member
I am going to have consultations with 4 different clinics in Busan, South Korea over the next month. I would really like to have surgery before I leave Korea to go back to the States in 2014, but I am in no rush.

I was hoping someone might have any information or advice on the clinics I am looking at or my surgery in general.

The four clinics I was recommended (by a Korean Tourism Organization Agent) are:

"1. H nobless plastic surgery clinic
 Tel: 818-1800
 noblesseclinic.co.kr
 Has a lot of expereineces with Gynecomastia, The estimate is about 2,500,000won but it may differ depending on patient's status.
The bad point is "No English speaking staff", but there is a  free translator.

2. Smart hospital
 Tel: 930-5017
 smarthos.com
 General hospital has the doctor from Haeundae Paik university Hospital.
 Good facility since it is recently built. Has International Medical Center.
 Bad point is that it is relatively expensive, from 4,000,000won.

3. Nobless Lee Myeong-Jong plastic surgery clinic
Tel: 806-1101
noblesseclinic.com
has good experience and especially renowned among Chinese.
No English speaking staff or English website. The estimate is about 2,500,000 won.

4. ABC plastic surgery clinic
 Tel: 817-0100
abcclinic.com/english/
 It has recently got JCI certification and also has Enlgish coordinator.
 The estimate is about the same,  2,500,000 won.

The surgery method will be decided after consultation - whether by the liposuction method only or with the incision method. Those estimates are only for the guide and it may differ after consultation."

Anyone have any advice for my consultation experience? Especially since I speak a different language. The way I look at it, I am going to make sure they have a catalog of experience with Gyne surgery, I will ask a lot of questions, and play the field.

I will certainly post more information after my consultations, but if anyone can find any sort of report on these clinics, or South Korea in general, it would be much appreciated.

Also, is JCI certification worth anything?

Cheers!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024