Author Topic: Some very good surgeons in North India near NCR.  (Read 2851 times)

Offline desi89

• Posting Member
About a year ago i landed on this site accidently, and found some amazing information about this problem. And after that i convinced my parents for surgery and its now done.

So i begin my search for finding a best surgeon.

I met with all of them and learned about the way they will perform the surgery and cleared my doubts. They are all professional/friendly and very talented Doctors.

LIST

Dr Faisal Ameer

D.K. Jain Memorial Hospital, Jagriti Vihar, Meerut.

Dr. (Col) Ajaipal Singh
Clinic: 0121-2663062 / 9837020230
R.G. Inter college road, Chhipi Tank, Meerut.

Dr. V.S. Singh
Anand Hospital Meerut.
His Asst. No. 9917389893

Dr. Amit Bhatnagar

Near Baccha Park, Govt. College Road, Meerut.
Misplaced his mobile no.
But u can get his no. from 'Meerut Kidney Hospital'

If u face any problem reaching any of the above doctors give  me a message, i'll try to help you.

I'll recommend Dr. Faisal Ameer.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 12:19:58 PM by desi89 »

Offline sumsan

• Posting Member
About a year ago i landed on this site accidently, and found some amazing information about this problem. And after that i convinced my parents for surgery and i am about to have it in about a week.

My Father have a friend and he knows almost all the good Doctors in Meerut, UP, India.

So i begin my search for finding a best surgeon.

I met with all of them and learned about the way they will perform the surgery and cleared my doubts. They are all professional/friendly and very talented Doctors.

And the surgery is very affordable here, around 15000 to 22000 INR. :)

If anyone want list of Doctors, send me a message or reply below.

Pls Give  me the List as i had a Gyno Surgery in April (Lipo) Not Satisfied.
Pls Tell me for Delhi.

Offline desi89

• Posting Member
i hope this will be of some help.

And as for the expense, U have to spend around Rs.35,000/- (including Private room + All Meds + 1-2 day Stay + All miscellaneous charges )

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024