Author Topic: How tight is the vest supposed to be?  (Read 5435 times)

Offline kipling88

I am one week removed from my surgery and I'm confused as to how tight the vest should feel. After surgery the vest felt super tight and uncomfortable but once the bandages were removed and my nipples have become less sensitive, I can hardly feel the tightness of the vest even by tightening it a lot . is this normal or should I be concerned that my chest is not being compressed enough?

Offline work in progress

• Posting Member
"How snugly should I be fastening this binder?", I remember asking my doctor during the week 1 follow-up.

"Tight", Dr. Jacobs replied.

I happen to be a big guy. "Doc, I can give this thing a serious stretching if I really try. Do you mean, like, tight, tight?"

"TIIIGHT", he grinned.

I spent the next three weeks wrenching that thing tighter than the redhead's bra on Mad Men.

-Dan

Offline nickdiaz209

• Posting Member
hehe mr work in progress

the garments im looking at (pictured) come in standard sizess and have a zip up the middle and i think it's adjustable. i'm normally a large but i was thinking of getting medium for extra tightness- does that make sense?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:19:31 PM by nickdiaz209 »

Offline soledad829

• Posting Member
It depends on the brand.  The one I got has little hooks and then a zipper but it's not adjustable.  There are some I saw that are adjustable.

Offline papercut

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024