Author Topic: Worried  (Read 1986 times)

Offline fromfar

• Posting Member
Hi,
I've been having puffy nipple and have scheduled for an opreration end of this month. The Doctor suggested incision and liposuction.
Currently, after reading quite no of threads here I am feeling worried on the success of the operattion in curing puffy nipple.
What is the percentage of success in gynecomastia operation in curing puffy nipple/areola. :(

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
hey man.
puffy nips is a result of presence of glandular tissue.. if you look at the 'before' and 'after' photographs - you will notice that people who have undergone surgery for gynecomastia, have been emancipated of their puffy nipples..

if gland is removed in your case too (which i think it will be as you mentioned incision, but you can double check with your surgeon if you wish) then your puffy nips situation should be resolved.

Offline fromfar

• Posting Member
hi,
thanks for the reply. Just wondering how come some of the friends here have gone through gland removal but still have got puffy nipple. It seems that for some ppl there is a fine cast of gland just under the areola keeps them puffy and gives a "shell" kind of effect. How does the doctor make sures that all the gland is removed and there is no "shell" causing puffiness. Does that mean that only a thin layer of areola is left and all other tissues below the areola is removed.  ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024