Author Topic: planning to get operated by december last week  (Read 2077 times)

Offline max86

• Posting Member
hello... i m planning to get operated by december last week by dr.prashant yadav based in pune. i m based in mumbai and had a bad experince with dr. sandip jain here. i hope i m making the right choice. please guide if anyone has something to share

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
hello... i m planning to get operated by december last week by dr.prashant yadav based in pune. i m based in mumbai and had a bad experince with dr. sandip jain here. i hope i m making the right choice. please guide if anyone has something to share

Hey dude,
How much is it costing you for the entire procedure? Did you get a chance to see Dr. Prashant's past patient's pre-post pictures? Btw, did u get operated before with Dr. Sandip Jain?

I'm too planning to do the same by this month end or Jan but not yet finalized with which Dr.

Offline max86

• Posting Member
that is exactly the problem... i have heard good reviews about dr. prashant yadav but not seen any pre-post pics. that is what makes me skeptical.. one guy mak23 got operated last month.. i m hoping to get in touch with him.. 
the total cost including the vest is around 30000. money is not a factor but i hav not heard reviews about any other doc other than dr prashant yadav and dr sandip jain in the mumbai pune region..
no, i hav'nt got operated yet... dr sandip jain insists on skin tightening    (dont know why) for every patient which is totally unnecessary and leaves behind scars. so not opted for dr. sandip jain. am seriously not aware about any other doc in mumbai with good reputation in gynecomastia surgery

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Rs. 30000 is too good to hear.. I haven't heard any Dr quoting this amount in recent.. Why is he charging so low? He may be good, we cant say, but still I fear/doubt about it. Please do proper research before going for the surgery.. I'm too in search of one and was actually hurrying up for this but after reading so many reviews/suggestions here about diff drs, i'm now actually doing my study well before going for it.. If anything goes wrong because of hurry, things would get even worse..

Offline neon_cascade

• Posting Member
Hi max86, I was just doing a random Google search and came up with these two sites, have you had a consultation with any of them?
Anyone else who may have met these doctors, please post so that others may get an idea.

avinashdeodhar.com/index.php

cosmeticsurgerypuneindia.com/

Offline max86

• Posting Member
@neon cascade. i have not had consultations with the doctors u have mentioned. but ya.. they seem promising.. i will explore about both of them.. also check out one dr. hosi bhathena based in mumbai at   plasticsurgeryindia.org/
his credentials look good.. will post if consult someone else.. hav decided not to hurry things at the moment

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024