Author Topic: Dr Navin Rao from Apollo Hospital - Bangalore  (Read 4303 times)

Offline user.bangalore

Hello friends,

I am new to this forum and would like to know if there are any users from Bangalore or anyone who has done gyne surgery from Bangalore

Has anyone done gynecomastia surgery from Dr Navin Rao, Apollo hospital, Bangalore?

Request everyone to share your experiences for the same. Would highly appreciate if you can provide pre and post operations pics for me to understand the results.

Also, are there any other Drs in Bangalore who has a good reputation in this surgery. Kindly advise.

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
I had done consultation with him. He seems to be knowledgeable and gave me information in details. However I've still not decided whether I should go for it or no. His quote is 70k including everything..

I've posted here in this forum asking everyone to review few Doctors. But hardly any users are bothered to share their experiences with pre-post pictures.

Request everyone to share their experiences in this forum.

Offline rockjan

Hi,
Did you go for surgery by Dr Navin Rao.
I am also planning to go for a surgery by him

Please suggest.

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Hi,
Did you go for surgery by Dr Navin Rao.
I am also planning to go for a surgery by him

Please suggest.

Hi,

No I didn't do it. He is an experienced Doctor though. But due to budget constraint, I am looking for Dr. Prashant Yadav from Pune. He seems to be very reasonable and I haven't heard any negative remarks on him.

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
Hey anybody ...please give me his contact number
Mine is 9986706015

I wana know more about naven rao. I am confuse i wana go for a sergery very Soon.

I am confused with Karthik Ram Chennai alsoooo

Please suggest ....give me some information if u know....
by mail of phone

SagarSinghcs@gmail.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024