Author Topic: Gyno Flare ups  (Read 14936 times)

Offline camarojoe

• Posting Member
What causes gyno to 'flare up?' Recently I have tha firmilur pain in my nipples, and they are protruding farther than normal. and bother the hell out of me.

Water retention? fat gain?

Im into bodybuilding, So I go throigh phases of adding weight and cutting weight. Whenever I 'bulk up' I get that growing feeling in my chest, and it indeed looks worse.

During these periods im consuming over 4000 calories a day - so the weight gain is a mix of muscle and fat.

I have NEVER used steriods or hormonal suppliments. this gyno is from puberty.

Here some pictures of me about 15 lbs lighter:
http://community.webshots.com/user/camaro9898

(disregard the first couple) - Im comfortable here,....But its a catch 22, I want  to continue getting bigger, but keep my gyno under control

Can lifting heavy weights - in itself - cause hormonal imbalence that would lead to more growth?

Is that 'growing feeling' something to worry about? or mabey im just prone to fat gain in the chest ??

Any reply is greatly appreciated
-Thanks

P.S. Ill try to get some pics up of my current weight and gyno.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Cant see much evidence of gyne in those photos. Youre more likely to have body dysmorphia if anything.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
lol..

u want honest oppinions, and u arching ur back like that in the pics trying to hide it>???>

ya bro, u obviously have a little glandular tissue becuase it's clearely protruding.  

u woudln't be posting this if u didn't know it.

if it bothers u that much do something about it.. i'm sure many of the fellas here would kill for a chest like urs.

i had a similar chest.. less hard tissue .. still some, and a little more fat.  

skulpt, rebound xt, and nolvadex took care of it for me.

u might want to try that if it bugs u

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
btw, i didn't read ur post but now.. ya i can answer ur question

when you overeat like this... GH, Estradiol.. Increase

which leads to breast formation.  

everyone who gets into hard core lifting usually develops some glandular tissue like that.  

if u cut some of it should go away, not completely.  but remember like 90% of people have some amount of glandular tissue anyway....  I mean look at a male's chest shape.. it's round, .. we have boobs.. they aren't suppose to be there, but we don't call every little bit of gland/fat mix gyno.

well subjective

but nonetheless

if u want a flat little chest i suggest stopping bodybuilding, and getting into endurance athletics and become a long distance runner or something and don't do 4k bulking cuz that makes ur hormones go wacko

Offline camarojoe

• Posting Member
Cant see much evidence of gyne in those photos. Youre more likely to have body dysmorphia if anything.

No, I absoulty have hard glands behind my nipples. I used to have large breasts when I was 210lbs and very overweight.

I lost alot of weight and started to build my body, that got rid of the fat in my chest - making everything look alot better. however the problem is my nipples.

when my nipples are not errect they get quite large and protrude out. Im sure all of you know what im talking about.

And I WISH I didnt care anymore. I think my problem steams from my eariler days, If I was born with a chest like I have now, I really dont think it would bother me like this.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 05:15:51 AM by camarojoe »

Offline camarojoe

• Posting Member
lol..

u want honest oppinions, and u arching ur back like that in the pics trying to hide it>???>

ya bro, u obviously have a little glandular tissue becuase it's clearely protruding.  

u woudln't be posting this if u didn't know it.

if it bothers u that much do something about it.. i'm sure many of the fellas here would kill for a chest like urs.

i had a similar chest.. less hard tissue .. still some, and a little more fat.  

skulpt, rebound xt, and nolvadex took care of it for me.

u might want to try that if it bugs u

I dont what you're talking about - arching my back??

Ive tried rebound XT, and andractim. No help at all. Im seriously considering nolva, and Im thinking I may take it whenevr I am bulking up.

did you stack all of thoese together?

Im sitting at work now - and I can feel the tissue, its tingling and very sensitive. Making me self consious and feelings like its growing.

Do you have a source about the overeating and hormone imbalence? Im tring to learn everythin I can.

its really not as extreme as it sounds (4000Cals/ daily).
Mostly all of my weight gain is muscle, some fat - lots of water retention.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 05:18:54 AM by camarojoe »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not see a problem, There are many who seek out these pages who wish they could look that good after surgery.

The nerve supply etc of the breast is not differentiated until puberty.  Just as with the girls, some men have very sensitive breasts and some have no sensitivity.

Sensitivity is then normal.  You use the word pain! which takes us into an entirely different realm.  If you are experiencing pain in your breasts and or nipples, It is time to see a doctor.

Good luck.
Grandpa Dan

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

I dont what you're talking about - arching my back??

Ive tried rebound XT, and andractim. No help at all. Im seriously considering nolva, and Im thinking I may take it whenevr I am bulking up.

did you stack all of thoese together?

Im sitting at work now - and I can feel the tissue, its tingling and very sensitive. Making me self consious and feelings like its growing.

Do you have a source about the overeating and hormone imbalence? Im tring to learn everythin I can.

its really not as extreme as it sounds (4000Cals/ daily).
Mostly all of my weight gain is muscle, some fat - lots of water retention.

go to... www.anabolicminds.com

and go under trusted supplment companies.. visit the supplement site of a compnay called CUstom Nutrition.

get yourself some raloxifene... it is shown 90%++ success rates in reducing 70-100% in people with pueberty gyno.

i would stack this with rebound xt.. 4 pills rebound xt, and 120 mgs of the raloxifene.

u can also do nolvadex.. but raloxifene is showin to work better than tamoxifen in clinical studies.

i would run this for 2 months.. no tapering, till end, and just taper off slowly

should reduce it min of 70% bro.

Offline camarojoe

• Posting Member

go to... www.anabolicminds.com

and go under trusted supplment companies.. visit the supplement site of a compnay called CUstom Nutrition.

get yourself some raloxifene... it is shown 90%++ success rates in reducing 70-100% in people with pueberty gyno.

i would stack this with rebound xt.. 4 pills rebound xt, and 120 mgs of the raloxifene.

u can also do nolvadex.. but raloxifene is showin to work better than tamoxifen in clinical studies.

i would run this for 2 months.. no tapering, till end, and just taper off slowly

should reduce it min of 70% bro.

you a member at bb.com??

Have you personally used raloxifene?

Ive read everything about it. sounds promising - but then again, so does every drug.
Ive tried rebound XT - did nothing at all - and I had a good batch/

Also I tried Andractim - also, did nothing. Makes me very causous to play around with hormonal drugs if theres no reward.

Pa paw - I know I dont have that bad of a case, and for that im thankfull. However - ive put in countless hours in and out of the gym to try and improve this. it just makes it that much more discouraging.

At first I was content - Now its back to haunt me. Im quite sure Im body-dismorphic, as I think I look awful and I tihnk about it often.

-sigh-

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

you a member at bb.com??

Have you personally used raloxifene?

Ive read everything about it. sounds promising - but then again, so does every drug.
Ive tried rebound XT - did nothing at all - and I had a good batch/

Also I tried Andractim - also, did nothing. Makes me very causous to play around with hormonal drugs if theres no reward.

Pa paw - I know I dont have that bad of a case, and for that im thankfull. However - ive put in countless hours in and out of the gym to try and improve this. it just makes it that much more discouraging.

At first I was content - Now its back to haunt me. Im quite sure Im body-dismorphic, as I think I look awful and I tihnk about it often.

-sigh-

rebound xt stacked with a serm seems to be giving a lot of people advice

i donno i got rid of the last of my gyno with rebound stacked with nolvadex

40 mgs nolvadex, and 4 pills rebound xt.

i would try the raloxifene with the rebound xt as i said.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
but ill point out that the clinical studies with raloxifene showed every person in the study responded with at least a 70% decrease in the gyno...

Offline camarojoe

• Posting Member
120 mg seams too high.

everywere I read says 60-80.

also 4 caps of RXT will kill my knees. As I was using 75 mg (3 caps) and my knees were killing me.

Im thinking of running it for 8 weeks, not sure of my doese yet.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
120 mg seams too high.

everywere I read says 60-80.

also 4 caps of RXT will kill my knees. As I was using 75 mg (3 caps) and my knees were killing me.

Im thinking of running it for 8 weeks, not sure of my doese yet.

well braw.. senior citizens took 120 mgs.. u can look up the study.. for 2 months with 0 side effects.

i'm sure u can handle it, and this seems to be the magic marker for getting results.

almost all the guys with logs on an abolicminds are doing 120 mgs cycles and are fine.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

well braw.. senior citizens took 120 mgs.. u can look up the study.. for 2 months with 0 side effects.

i'm sure u can handle it, and this seems to be the magic marker for getting results.

almost all the guys with logs on an abolicminds are doing 120 mgs cycles and are fine.

also the adolescent boy study with gyno.. had 3 month running time to get the 70%-100% reduction.

Offline ConeyNips

• Posting Member
i don't see a link for trusted supplements- custom nutrition anywhere on that page gynosucks1. where exactly ?  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024