Author Topic: Before & after (4-5 weeks)  (Read 10766 times)

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
Here are a few pics from before and after my surgery. After pics are from 4-5 weeks post op

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
Here are a few pics from before and after my surgery. After pics are from 4-5 weeks post op

Couple more

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member

Couple more

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
You must be happy! I think it looks good.

Shirt off for sure this summer :)

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
You must be happy! I think it looks good.

Shirt off for sure this summer :)

Thanks man

Hahah...for sure. Looking forward to the final results. And very anxious to get back to the gym. Such a different mindset I feel like as opposed to the past when going to the gym you knew that no matter what you did really didn't make a difference.

hammer

Looking very good! Congrats on the good job!

Bob

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
Looking very good! Congrats on the good job!

Bob

Thanks, Bob!  Appreciate it!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member

Thanks man

Hahah...for sure. Looking forward to the final results. And very anxious to get back to the gym. Such a different mindset I feel like as opposed to the past when going to the gym you knew that no matter what you did really didn't make a difference.

So true.

After my first surgery in December - I was able to get back to the gym late January. And it's such a trip. Working out - and seeing yourself, your chest, in the mirror and it looks... muscular! haha not all pointy or saggy.

And then your posture totally changes - and it's just so much better. Physically and mentally. Good times!

Offline MalkinFan71

Just wanted to ask if you have any current pics? I'm going for surgery on August 21st and I must say ours looks very similar. Maybe I'm a bit more saggy than yours but we have a pretty similar body shape/gyne size. I'd love your results!

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
Just wanted to ask if you have any current pics? I'm going for surgery on August 21st and I must say ours looks very similar. Maybe I'm a bit more saggy than yours but we have a pretty similar body shape/gyne size. I'd love your results!

Sorry for the delay. Haven't been on in a while. Here u go tho. Almost 6 months

Offline gynemex

• Posting Member
How long did it take for the swollen areas to go back to normal?

Offline gsrbooster

• Posting Member
Looking great man!  ;D Congrats. I have my surgery with Dr. Marefat next week. I hope mine turns out like yours. I am a little nervous about the healing process because in exactly a month after the surgery I will be going to Jamaica.

Offline chiguy10

• Posting Member
Looks terrific! Where did you have it done?
Chicago area guy here.

Offline smoothd

• Posting Member
best results ive seen looks completely natural looks like a bit overweight guy chest but no man boobs you look normal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024