Author Topic: my analysis-hyderabad  (Read 3282 times)

Offline 17rahul

• Posting Member
hi friends,

It's been around 5 years since I first observed gyn in me. it's growing very gradually, but yes growing. i am getting married soon, probably end of 2013 or in 1st half of 2014. and want to get rid of this worst part of my life...moobs.

***Thanks a ton to this forum and all contributing members. before I found this forum, i thought gyn a very rare problem and surgery is uncommon. but this forum gave me confidence. i have decided to go for surgery soon. which city/doctor/hopital....not sure.

My analysis on doctors,
Dr Lakshmi Saleem, nova hospital, hyderabad - i went for consultation. not satisfied....so its a BIG NO for her...even if she do it for free

Dr Subramaniam, Olive hospital, hyderabad - i am satisfied with consultation but unable to find any review.....if any one has any idea/experience about him....please share, it's extremely important.

Dr Sumitha Shankar,Vivekananda Hospital, hyderabad - i will go for consultation next week ie 23-march-2013....i got to know about here via this forum only...seems reviews are good....let's see...if anyone has any additional reviews about her then please post.

***if you know any other good doctor in hyderabad, please let me know.

1 most important question for all, specially for experienced guys,
as per my analysis, Dr Ramachandran, Apollo, chennai is the  best. But what i believe is,  I might require to visit doctor multiple time after surgery which would be difficult in case of other city. so preferring the city i live in - hyderabad.....please comment on my thought....it's very important...i am not lazy to go to chennai and i don't have financial problem luckily.
please share your experience on this.

Thanks a ton friends,
rahul

Offline 17rahul

• Posting Member
hi friends,

i had consultation with Dr Sumita Shanker. i am quite satisfied with consultation.
she operates in 2 hospitals, vivekananda where surgery costs around 65k and apollo where it's around 85k.
if i could make my mind for surgery, i would go for vivekananda. does any one see any sense in going for apollo when surgeon/medicines/machines are same ?
bad part is, Dr Sumita works under a manager. after consultation i had discussion with manager, she was fine but she gave me a feeling as if they are selling some product :(

i don't why but I am little more satisfied with Dr Subramaniam in Olive hospital hyderabad. but i am unable to find any review about him. and I could find some positive reviews about Dr Sumita, she has done ~150 surgeries (including male female) she said so undoubtedly she has huge experience.

any comment/suggestion ?

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
i got it done with her.. very nice results and i am satisfied..best of luck

Offline Once4all

• Posting Member
Guys, I am planing for the same in a week or 2. But its mentioned the website that the cost of operation is 25,000

http : // cosmeticsurgeryclinic4u.com/cost.php

Please correct me... Also my budget is around 50K only. Please help me get rid of this HELL!!!

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
i donno which doctor is costing 25k, shudn be sumita shankar..coz it costed me 50 k..

Offline nitesh

• Posting Member
To arrive at final bill, add A, B, C and D above

the final cost is calculated like this

please read the whole chart on the website

it is more than 25,000/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024