Author Topic: is gyno coming back  (Read 3653 times)

Offline leaf1rule

hey  all i had gyno surgery 5 years ago which bascially was a incision under nipples to suck fat out.  I have never had big nipples or aereola and always thought the surgery was a success.  However after 5 years and many more of working my butt off in gym eating well i feel that my pecs dont look as good as they did in year two or three..I can still take my shirt of and feel comfortable but there is fat still accumulating at sides of pecs that i can't get rid of. i have a lean body builders physique but without a good chest it doesnt do the rest of body justice...would a cellulite cream help or a testerone cream.is it possible for the gyno to start coming back

thanks

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
so what with some fat around ur pecs.. at least something to grap on or suck on to if u r a niple guy.. take it easy.. it iant gyne!

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
hey  all i had gyno surgery 5 years ago which bascially was a incision under nipples to suck fat out.  I have never had big nipples or aereola and always thought the surgery was a success.  However after 5 years and many more of working my butt off in gym eating well i feel that my pecs dont look as good as they did in year two or three..I can still take my shirt of and feel comfortable but there is fat still accumulating at sides of pecs that i can't get rid of. i have a lean body builders physique but without a good chest it doesnt do the rest of body justice...would a cellulite cream help or a testerone cream.is it possible for the gyno to start coming back

Leaf,

I think I'm in the same boat as you...it's come back on my left side after about 5 years even after 1 lipo and 1 excision.

I'd be inclined to think a testosterone cream wouldn't help at all, and may worsen things for you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024