Author Topic: Any Good plastic surgeons in Bangalore?  (Read 2907 times)

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Can you guys (who had gyne surgery) pls suggest some good plastic surgeon in Bangalore?
if you had any personal experience with any plastic surgeon from Bangalore/Chennai, please do share that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:27:07 PM by tony_ss »

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear mr tony,
I consulted dr anantheshwar,dr venkatesh,dr Deepak k l gowda,dr priyadarshan and dr Naveen rao.
I underwent 2 procedures
1.under dr anantheshwar-got crater deformity
2.correction of crater from dr Naveen rao
I got reasonable correction of crater.
I was expecting much better result after the first,however I got bad result/naturally my final outcome is not very good as I was expecting.
hospital wise manipal was good/dr anantheshwar was very good personally.
about Apollo,hospital was ok,dr Naveen rao will talk straight on your face,few may not like,however he is deep in to this surgery/particular about each points/studied more about this issue.
other surgeons are good/I think will not discuss much about this/not very serious/answer the questions which we will ask.
again I am not suggesting anyone because my result is not good as expected.

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
thanks. Appreciate your feedback. were you happy with outcome of your revision surgery?

i have read about Anantheshwar and Venkatesh. Mostly people were not happy with results except for one old forum member (blrgynecomastia or something) who worked as a marketing guy for him

One kind request tO all fellow forum members from India, please recommend your surgeon only if you are truly satisfied with him. please don't mislead us for money or or for the discount you got from the doctor. if you have bad experience with some surgeon also, please share that so people can avoid such surgeons.

Offline Frustrated Patient

• Posting Member
Hi All,
I did a big mistake of approaching Dr M S Venkatesh for a surgery. 
Please find my feedback below and request you all to dont repeat the same
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31322.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024