Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 1670 times)

Offline kriegerr

• Posting Member
  • eh.
I'm 15 years old and I have a fairly bad case of gyne. In the last few months my gyne has got increasingly worse and then suddenly is seems it may be getting slightly smaller. Do you think that it will keep getting smaller until it is gone or was it just shifting size slightly? Also, when I wake up in the morning my gyne seems worse and it hurts when I touch it, does anyone else have this problem? Also...Does anyone know good excersizes to lose fat and build muscle in my chest?  ???

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

Hey man,

If you think you see size differences that ofte shift to big to small, small back to big...I would guess it's in your head. You are probably thinking about it too much, all of us gyners devote our minds to this problem and it can play with ya. Anyway you are only 15 years old and no matter what you'll have to wait 3-5 more years to know if it's the real deal. You are at the prime age to get that really common temporary puberty induced gyne, i wouldn't flip my lid too much. shit i'm 20 and I am just now starting to figure out " what the eff am i going to do?" So, you have a good start and you'll probably be fine. Anyway, are you fairly overweight? What is current height and weight?

It's fairly easy to figure out what you need to do for fat loss and muscle build up in the chest region. To be very simple and obvious, you need to do atleast 30 minutes of cardio 3-5 times a week. Push ups are old fashion but still they are one of the all around best exercises for building the chest area. Watch it though, people with gynecomastia shouldn't build the pectorals too much because it will force the gland out more than it already is,,,making life generally worse.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 12:07:42 AM by BringExtraDragons »

Offline kriegerr

• Posting Member
  • eh.
I'm 5' 8" and about 145 lbs, but the thing is I've had my gyne for about 4 years now and it looks quite worse than any of the pics on this site. It seems that most of it may be fat, but my nipples are VERY stretched out and puffy.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

Hey man,

If you think you see size differences that ofte shift to big to small, small back to big...I would guess it's in your head. You are probably thinking about it too much, all of us gyners devote our minds to this problem and it can play with ya. Anyway you are only 15 years old and no matter what you'll have to wait 3-5 more years to know if it's the real deal. You are at the prime age to get that really common temporary puberty induced gyne, i wouldn't flip my lid too much. shit i'm 20 and I am just now starting to figure out " what the eff am i going to do?" So, you have a good start and you'll probably be fine. Anyway, are you fairly overweight? What is current height and weight?

It's fairly easy to figure out what you need to do for fat loss and muscle build up in the chest region. To be very simple and obvious, you need to do atleast 30 minutes of cardio 3-5 times a week. Push ups are old fashion but still they are one of the all around best exercises for building the chest area. Watch it though, people with gynecomastia shouldn't build the pectorals too much because it will force the gland out more than it already is,,,making life generally worse.

it's not in his head.  during the cource of the day estrogen/test is constantly shifting.

causing the glandular tissue to shrink/get bigger

also water retention causes breasts to look bigger/smaller.

my advice... STOP LOOKING AT YOUR BREASTS.. and trying to see if they bigger/smaller.. 100% completely.

leave it alone before u develope a body dismorphic disorder.  put it completely out of your mind, and don't ever even look at them.

if by 18 the gyno hasn't gone away.  go to endocroncologist/plastic surgeon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024