Author Topic: My surgery experience - need your help, guys!  (Read 1806 times)

Offline flatterchest

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

I wish I'd found this forum sooner.

I recently had surgery on my chest area. At this stage, I do not wish to say who I had surgery with. However, it was not Karidis or Levick.

I am very happy with how the surgery went as my chest is a lot flatter.

However, it is now several days after the surgery and there is still relatively minor mooby appearance. I was told that any gladular tissue came out during liposuction - but it looks as if there is still a little bit of gland tissue.

I've just seen the photos of Karidis and Levick's surgery and it looks like guys were completely flat after the surgery.

I am happy that my surgery went well and that I have a natural look still and that my recovery is going well - but I am also sad that I may now need to spend another £4,000 to get surgery with Karidis.

When is the soonest that I can surgery with Karidis? Having just had liposuction a week or so ago.

a) Does he have a long waiting list time?
b) How long post-surgery can you have new surgery?

I can't believe I'm going to have to wait more time for a flat chest  :'(

Also, having had liposuction now, will it make the risk of complications higher if I have surgery with Karidis?

Is there still a chance that this glandular appearance will calm down over the next few weeks and I might be fully happy with the surgery I had or is it unlikely?

Why are these moobs the bane of my existence! And so expensive to get rid of!  :'(

Offline elba

• Posting Member

Offline flatterchest

• Posting Member
I had lipo but the surgeon was prepared to excise any gland with a scalpel if necessary. During the surgery, he said all the glandular tissue that needed to come out came out from lipo alone.

Offline elba

• Posting Member
Post pics? How long ago was the surgery... from reading I've learned that the fully flat chest effect may not kick in for quite some time for some people.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024