Author Topic: Dr Nuveen, Oklahoma City, 6/14/13  (Read 2416 times)

Offline unsureinOK

• Posting Member
I am a 31 yr old who has dealt with gyne since puberty.  I've absolutely hated it and it has severely affected confidence throughout my life, just like everybody else dealing with it.  I had a consult with Dr. Nuveen and was impressed with him and his staff and decided to go forward with the surgery.  The surgery experience couldn't have been better (at least I can't think of anything that could have made it better, well, maybe being free ;) but that's about it).  The staff has routinely contacted me to follow-up which has been nice.  I did need drains put in and my wife couldn't remember the instructions to remove them and we called Dr. Nuveen on his cell at 8am Sunday morning and he was very helpful.  

I would recommend Dr. Nuveen to anybody looking at having surgery and would be happy to go into more detail of my experience if you email me.  

FWIW - I've always stayed a little husky to hide the gyne (easier to blend in as the "fat kid" rather than a skinny kid with gyne) so there is definitely a good amount of fat that doesn't need to be there, but there was also a very significant amount of gland that was removed.  For reference, I'm 5'8" and weigh around 190lbs.  Was recently down to 170 and it made the gyne stand out like a sore thumb so I intentionally put on a "few" pounds - time to take it all off now!

Pics:

Pre-Surgery:

1 day after surgery:

3 days after surgery:

Offline unsureinOK

• Posting Member
Just wanted to post some more pics, 6 weeks post-op (likely the last set of pics I'll post).  Nips still aren't normal, but I expected them to take a couple months.  Still have some weird sensation in chest and nips are still pretty much numb.  As mentioned, these will likely be the last pics I post, unless future ones are requested.

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Looks good man. Are you able to work out now. How long did it take for your swelling to settle?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024