Author Topic: Right side is slightly larger than the left, what do you think?  (Read 3029 times)

lurkin505

It has been a little over 6 weeks now since I had gynecomastia surgery (lipo/incision). I am starting to notice that my chest is still not flat, could it still be swollen? Also, I am noticing that the right side is slightly larger than the left, should I be concerned or shall I give it more time to heal? I have an appointment with my surgeon in two weeks.

hammer

Yes, it bigger, but my first question is have you been or talked to the surgeon about it? If not that is what you may need to do.

I have not had this surgery, but many others and know that it takes time for the body to heal, even in your case the left and right side healing at different speeds due to more work on one side then the other. Wasn't the one side larger before the surgery? Not that it would make a difference after that I would know of.

I would call my doctor if I were you and if you have, it may just need time.

Good luck, I wish you the best!

Bob

lurkin505

I don't believe that pre-op one side was larger than the other. Think that it just needs more time to heal, we will see what my surgeon has to say when I meet him in 2 weeks...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024