Author Topic: Opie and Anthony.  (Read 3108 times)

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
http://www.foundrymusic.com/opieanthony/displayheadline.cfm/id/8219/div/opieanthony/headline/HIT_THE_GYM__FLOPPY_TITS__WHAT_NOT_TO_SEND_TO_RATEMYWOW_COM.html

Read the title. "hit the gym floppy breasts"

what d1cks. they dont even realize what people go through and that its not that easy to lose these breasts.

idk, i was offended

Offline bobs3304

• Posting Member
Howard Stern has said some pretty insensitive shit before.

But I guess it's kind of a lesson in life.  Some guys like us would be offended by that, but might turn around and make fun of fags or something.  What goes around comes around.  Can you be legitimetaly offended by one injustice but not all?  That.....I don't know.  

But hang in there.  I'm 3 days post-op.  My advice is to make it happen, b/c once you get past it, instead of waving it in peoples' faces, it gives you the power to ignore that shit.   Forget Opie and Anthony...it's not really their fault you feel bad.  Blame it on the gyno, and make it your responsibility to either be happy with who you are or do something about it and rise to the occasion.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey GynoVict1m - haven't seen you in a while.  Did you have the surgery?

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
not yet. i just turned 16.

this is officially my second year with gyne. im giving it one more, then we'll talk surgery.

right now im working on a car and stuff, its hard. my gyne is really the biggest prob in my life, and im hoping it will go away

Offline alk3

• Posting Member
You have to realize it's Opie and Anthony and if you're gonna take it upon yourself to post a picture like that, especially after being told not to, you're gonna get ripped into.  I for one was not offended and it won't stop me from listening to the boys everyday.  And if you listen to the show, you'll know that Jim Norton makes fun of his own breasts all the time.  And I find it funny and wish mine didn't bother me like his don't bother him.

Opie & Anthony
XM Satellite Radio 202
Weekdays 7am - 11am EST
replays ALL DAY!

Spread The Virus!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024