Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Pensler in Chicago  (Read 2796 times)

Offline Alib

I am currently recovering from my procedure at 9:30am this morning, so I am not in the right mind to write a full post at this time, but I keep telling myself I need to start a topic or I never will share my experience.

Overall- This experience has been amazing.  I will update this post to include my history with gyne, surgery preparations,surgery experience, as well as before and after pics as I heal! 

The members on this board, including the Drs, were such a large influence on my decision to FINALLY rid myself of this problem, that I HAVE to return the favor and share my story.

Ali

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Congrats on the decision. I too had surgery with doctor pensler on june 14th. My experience was good too.  Did you have a lot of extra fatty tissue or puffy nipples?  I had the puffy nipples.  Im trying to be patient. Healing is going well and the scars are barely visable.  However my nips have begun to puff out again.  Doctor pensler told me it was normal and that it will subside however.  Lets hope so! Post pics if you get a chance with the healing.  I recommend getting a tight under armour shirt to go under those vests!  Best thing I did. Get two.   Keep in touch!

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I am currently recovering from my procedure at 9:30am this morning, so I am not in the right mind to write a full post at this time, but I keep telling myself I need to start a topic or I never will share my experience.

Overall- This experience has been amazing.  I will update this post to include my history with gyne, surgery preparations,surgery experience, as well as before and after pics as I heal! 

The members on this board, including the Drs, were such a large influence on my decision to FINALLY rid myself of this problem, that I HAVE to return the favor and share my story.

Ali

Congratulations for taking the plunge! Can't wait to see some before and after pics!
Best!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024