Author Topic: I can't beleive this...  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Legit

Hey, well i'm 13 right now, and i think i have gyno or w/e. I think that i've noticed it for a year now, but didn't think it was a disease. I just thought that somehow i was getting fat in that area, like fat deposits. Just recently my older bro (15) has been sort of teasing me, saying i had gyno and told me to look it up. So i did and found out info about it. This really sucks, i think i have it. Now i have to live with this the rest of my life! or get surgery, but that would be when i'm a grown up and like, ughhhhhh so hard to explain. WEll I'm not COMPLETELY sure that i have it, but i'm pretty sure i do. It's either i'm getting some fat deposits there or i have gyno, and no, i'm not overweight, i'm on the school wrestling team. !!! just thinking of that makes me think having gyno wearing those singlets (tight things) with my nipples all saggy. DAM! I'll post some pictures in a little. God damit this sucks  :-[ :-[ :'( :'(

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Chill out man youre only 13, itll prolly go away when your 15. :)

Offline Legit

yea maybe, but i just read so many posts about how they're in they're 20's/30's and they had it since puberty  :( , so i really dunno what to expect. If you get it from puberty, is it most likely to go away or stay?

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Well I just read a thread on the My Story post about all these guys who are wearing bras. Id cut mine off with a blunt spoon if it got that bad  :P

As for puberty it it all depends. Its very usual for pubescent boys to get noticeable gyne which usually goes by the time your around 16-18.

I remember in my school a fair few kids had it but never got any hassle cos some of the hard kids did too so it was just never talked about.

I had a bit at puberty that mostly went and came back a bit in my mid 20's. Im almost 30 now and it got a lot worse in the last year so its prolly all down to hormones, which are all over the place at best in your teens.

If you dont have to wear a bra its prolly not that bad! :o

Offline Spleen

90% of pubertal cases go away, 60% within a year  Chill.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
You may read a lot of posts here about guys who are 20+ who still have it, but think about this: there are over probably 3,000,000,000 or so guys in the world, and a miniscule amount of them who have gyne post here.  Gyne is a normal thing at your age, and I wouldn't start to worry until I was about 15 if I were you.  It definitely sucks but there's nothing you can really do about it now.

Surgery is definitely not a wise option at your age because of how your hormones are still changing rapidly.  Believe me, we know it sucks.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 07:32:01 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024