Author Topic: People that are overweight complaining about gyne  (Read 1982 times)

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
hey guys I know it may sound stupid but howcome all these people that are overweight and have gene aren't cared about being overweight but they are more concerned if they have gyne, I see all these posts is it fat or gyne? Why don't they lose the weight then ask if they have gene? Wouldn't being fat annoy you as much as having gyne?

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
I kind of agree with you thoug often gyne doesnt respond much  to dieting.

I have seen some pictures of guys with serious obesity problems complaining that they have fat man boobs along with fat everything else and still getting surgery for it, and i guess yes, it looked better after.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Sometimes if you become very overweight for a long time the fat will produce estrogen which I guess could upset the hormone balance and create true gyne as opposed to just fatty based.
        Although I have to agree with you though as if you are generally fat everywhere then it might be a good idea to lose weight and tone up and see what you are left with. I have lost now more than a stone and half and I have lost some fat off my chest and it does look better , less noticeable. I can wear t-shirts now without any problem, however I still have issues with removing it when I have company :-[ I still have some weight to lose so I'll see.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
hahaha

i've hinted to this on numerous posters

do u think somone really cares if a fatty has moobs, or no moobs

a fatty is a fatty

gyne is a case of aesthetics

and u will look like shit again.. with moobs or without moobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024