Author Topic: Surgery helped my son's confidence.. Thanks. Dr. Jeffords  (Read 1534 times)

Offline supportivemom

My son struggled with his weight during his early teens. Then, he lost the weight, but he was still very self-conscious. He would never wear t-shirts and he always wore layers or jackets. Last year at the age of 16, he came to me and asked me if he could have surgery. He wanted to remove the breast tissue, gynecosmatia. I told him to research doctors. He informed me that he already did that. He found a doctor in Atlanta, GA that received rave reviews from past patients. He also researched the doctors backgrounds, licensing, malpractice cases, etc. He was very confident that this one doctor, Dr. Jeffords, from Paramount Plastic Surgery in Smyrna, Georgia was the one. We made an appointment to see Dr. Jeffords. I was very nervous, but my son was excited. He saw an end to his agony. Dr. Jeffords and his staff made me feel VERY comfortable about putting my son under for an elective surgery. Dr. Jeffords took his time and explained everything. As I sat in his office, I looked around and noticed all of his awards and degrees. He showed us before and after pictures of his work. At that point, as I sat in his office, I knew that my son did his research. He found a great doctor. Within four weeks of our initial appointment, my son had the surgery. Dr. Jeffords and his staff checked in on my son after the surgery. We never felt rushed to leave his office. While he was with us, we had his undivided attention. It has been a year since my son's surgery. His confidence is through the roof. He loves to shop. He does not wear jackets to cover up. The scars are minimal- almost nothing. You would never be able to tell that my son had breast tissue. Dr. Jeffords has changed my son's life. Not only did he change him physically, he made a permanent impact on his future. I will always be thankful to Dr. Jeffords for what he gave my son, a new lease on life-confidence. Dr. Jeffords walked us through every step; I never felt alone. If you or your son are thinking about having the surgery and you can get to Atlanta, Georgia, Dr. Jeffords is the only doctor to see. I am so thankful that my son found him. I wish that I felt so at ease with all doctors as I do with Dr. Jeffords. Paramount Plastic Surgery is a premier medical establishment. Dr. Jeffords is a world class doctor. I can never thank him enough for what they have done for my son.  :D :D :D :D

Supportive mom

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024