Author Topic: Oct. Mexico surgery with Dr. Salas with pics  (Read 4104 times)

Offline hal jordan

• Posting Member
Hopefully this works. (tried uploading a number of times)  im Very happy with the results so far. if you have any questions just ask-ill add more post op pictures later

Offline hal jordan

• Posting Member
here are the rest of the post op pics i took.

Offline pufnips99

• Posting Member
How long apart were these two pictures taken?

Offline hal jordan

• Posting Member
The pre opt pictures were taken 3 days before my surgery. (Surgery day was oct. 8th) The post opt were taken the day after. Here are some recent  pics from dec. Really happy with the results. Still scar tissue under my chest &  nipples are numb (getting shooting pains from the nerves reattaching) but this has changed my life!

Offline hal jordan

• Posting Member

Offline hal jordan

• Posting Member

Offline hal jordan

• Posting Member
I found the before pics they took the day of-cant say again how nice & professional everything was. I was worried a bit (going out of the country- For Surgery?!) but it was a breeze. The office had someone pick me up from the airport to cross the border and took me back the next day. All together (surgery, flight to san diego, overnight stay, pick up from airport- was 2000) i got the 1500 oct deal so i believe  it's normally 1800. Still a great deal. Dr. Salas is great & Paulina (the office manager) will set up everything for you & answer whatever question or concern you have.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024