Author Topic: Looking for a surgeon - Suggestions please!!  (Read 1755 times)

Offline crow195

Hey all,

I'm starting to look for a surgeon but not sure where to even begin. I've had gyno (glandular tissue and fat) for six years now and I finally have the money I need to have the surgery, kind of. I have around $5000 for it. I live in NYC and the problem is over here majority charge 7,8, 9 thousand for the surgery. I cannot afford that and I cannot wait any longer. I found a couple surgeons near the tri state area around my price range and one surgeon has caught my eye. Dr. Sherwood Baxt in Paramus, NJ. Has anyone had any past experience with him?

Please let me know who did your surgery, where he/she is located and how much you paid? Were you satisfied with the results? This is a one shot deal for me so I have to make the right decision with a surgeon. Anything would help guys! Thanks!

Offline andrew1616

if you live in NYC, there's no reason why you shoulden't look for Dr Jacobs.
I flew 25 hours from singapore to NYC just for the surgery and it's all worth the time and money.
My opinion is that it is your body, I woulden't want to risk the unnecessary complications that might occur with a less renown surgeon which would cost less.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024