Author Topic: My Pictures  (Read 7432 times)

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
I have posted before, but nothing has been done. I thought I would post again because i feel like there are getting pointy. Do you think I would be a good candidate in the future. I come from a family with some money, but I just don't know how to ask my parents for surgery or go to a doctor. I have lived my life in embarrassment so long. I guess I have thick skin.
"I can Do ALL Things Through him who Strengthens Me"

Offline laws_of_nature

• Posting Member
Diet properly and excerise. if still you are not satisfied. go for a surgery. Also read a lot on the topic.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
My gyne looked a lot like yours before I lost weight.  Before I had surgery my PS mentioned that because I had lost weight it made his job easier.  If I were you I would change my diet and start exercising 3 times a week and watch the weight drop.
Telling my parents about my problem was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.  I highly recommend doing this because its much easier knowing you have support.
I had gyne since I was 14 and I had surgery 4.5 months ago. Now I'm 30 years old and wishing I did this before my twenties.  Time to get the ball rolling bud. Best of luck!

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
I exercise 6 days a week and burn an average of 500 calories/ day but my weight isn't dropping very fast.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Maybe it's nutrition?  You can exercise all you want but if not followed up with a good nutrition plan you may just be balancing out.  Try to burn as many calories as you consume for very best results. I hired a nutritionist about a year ago and this is something he told me and I stuck with it and so far so good :)
Also if you recently started exercising it may take a few weeks for your body to get used to the change.  Keep at it and good luck

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
I am so angry. Worked so hard to lose about 35lbs and still no results. I just lost my job, don't have a wife and back living with my parents.

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
Here are few more.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
here is one of my older pix just a B cup here

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024