Author Topic: life post op  (Read 3232 times)

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
For guys who have had teh surgery, how has your life changed since.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I cant really answer for them but from what I hear man its just total freedom. Just day dreaming about it makes me so happy. Then when I snap back into reality and find them still here, I get mad :P Just imagine freedom man. Never have to think about it anymore and you can get on with your life. Gyno is one big obstacle.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
Yeah bro it definatley changes things, and im sorry i forgot to mention i am 2 weeks post op. I just havent had the chance to enjoy it too much cause Ive been sitting around the house. Although I did go out this weekend wearing new clothes, including a nice tight fitting t shirt and it is liberating but I also wanted to hear about it from other guys. I also hope you can have the chance to get this problem cleared up for yourself usernameX. Good luck with that.

Oh I also wanted to know when other guys started exercising after surgery? Ive gained a little weight and its starting to worry me... although its totally worth it to get gyne outta the way. A long time out of the gym still kinda sucks.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
I had surgery on July 13th and it was worth it.  I wear tight t-shirts and tank tops now.  I don't have to wear loose clothing at the gym anymore.  If you think life without gyne will be better, it is.  

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I can't wait to be post op as well. I also hear it is like receiving a priceless gift. Because when you think about it gyne hurt so many of us in unexplainable ways and to destroy the unexplainable is like a dream come true. I want to wear tight clothes again and get rid of the painful and ugly gyne. I stupidly last fall bought a tight fitting expensive sweat shirt and liked it but, there wasn't a mirror to see and bought it. Took it out to wear to school and luckily I saw the mirror my gyne looked horrible. I saved my a** from a good name calling that day. Although if I get the surgery in the next month or 2 I think I will be able to wear it. It will probably be total freedom my friends don't have gyne and they do stupid things without a care in the world. I think getting rid of the gyne will make me worry a lot less and will get one of the largest worries I ever had gone for good from my life. Blitz how is the Hematoma coming. Did it go down all the way yet? Great to hear you and fl3a are enjoying your gyne free lives and can finally wear that certain clothing that you never could. Good luck to you as well usernameX on getting your surgery asap. I hope mine comes asap but, my doctor messed up and insurance didn't get enough info although my case will be covered because it has proven medical need. It will just take a little while longer. Can't wait have been dying for this for so long. Everything will just be better from there I just know it.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i'm sorry but this is pathetic.

translation: gyno surgery made me happy cuz i can wear tight t-shirts.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i mean it's cool and all.  i totally get it.  but let's not kid ourselfs.  gyno is a superficial concern.  you people make it sound like you were succesfully treated and cured with cancer.

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
its not just wearing tight shirts, its being able to walk around in confidence knowing you look like a "normal" person now. Not looking like a strage guy with breasts.

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
you people make it sound like you were succesfully treated and cured with cancer.

feels like it tho, lol

Offline bedders

• Posting Member
I'm hoping it will change my life. Every morning i'll be able to get up and not worry about which clothes will best conceal the breasts. Summer will no longer be a thing of hatred. It must be a massive weight off the shoulders. No more sticking nipples down flat with tape!!!!!

Offline jalen_rose5

• Posting Member
  • conditioning coach for the Indiana Pacers
i am exactly 1 week post op. And let me tell you this, other then the minnor hematoma i have in my left breast ( to be drained in 2 days - 5 min procedure). I feel i have had amazing results the far... on my whole chest area i see 2 lipo holes that look like small marks and 1 cut, already healing... looks like i bruise.
i Know ppl heal differently, and im not sure where to place myself but i feel almost back to normal on the 7th day. as for my right breast...it looks like i never had gyne.i just hope these are good signs and the results can only get better
,thank you god.

if u can get this done and it bothers you... do it.
just dont cut back on money for the PS.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Wearing t-shirts all the time now, totally normal. Getting nekked with ease now, too.
etc.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
i'm sorry but this is pathetic.

translation: gyno surgery made me happy cuz i can wear tight t-shirts.

Gynosucks 1,

Go stick it up your ass.  Brother, I've been reading your posts and you're such a downer.  What's pathetic is that you still don't get it.  

Gyno maybe a superficial concern to you but the jokes I received hurt really bad.  It may have been superficial to the people who were telling the jokes but when you're the brunt of it, it's a rather different reaction.  

Wearing tight t-shirts is now an option I never had before.  Taking my shirt off in public is an option I never had before.   Why do you think I got the surgery lunkhead?  So I can wear the tight t-shirts and take off my shirt.  So I can be like everyone else who wants to just carry on normally.  I couldn't do that with my boobs.  I didn't share your self confidence, jackoff.  

If you feel comfortable with your boobs and are able to take your shirt off in public, the more power to you but I'm not that strong enough to do that.  I don't know why guys like you get so pissed off about the mental effects on life after surgery.  It's almost as if you're saying we shouldn't have surgery for the aesthetic aspect.  

Gynesucks 1, my previous post was very short as I was just relaying one small reason why the surgery was a success for me.  Don't call my post pathetic when all you have to add is gyne is a superficial concern.  Maybe so but did you have surgery?  Did your feelings ever get hurt when you took your shirt off?  Superficial; I wish it was that easy.  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 06:50:39 AM by Blitz »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The effect for some men is profound.  

Those who had a really good surgical outcome eventually lose interest in this site and are no longer available for comment.  I guess that is the best testimonial.

Good luck!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024