Author Topic: What do you dred about going back to school?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I don't dred many things about school. Its okay but, boring most of the time but, it gives me something to do. The only thing I dred and it depends is getting annoying or kids you hate in your classes. The only good year I had was last year. Friends, cool kids, and a lot less bs in class last year. I hope this year is as good or better. Who else dreds have annoying or kids you hate in class? You can either have a good day with kids you don't mind, or you can dred going to school just because of certain kids in your class. Well at least this is the last year of real school for me then it is off to tech-college. And by October I will have my operation. Let me know what you dred. I am hoping for the best tomorrow.

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
its fun to go be around people all day, but homework, tests, etc... basically the whole working part is horrible

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Too embarassed to change into gym clothes, I'm the only person I knew who failed Physical Ed.

That was over 50 years ago.
Grandpa Dan

Offline student

• Posting Member
yeah, school did suck at one point for me. But now I go to REAL school (college) no more BS lessons and being forced to do crappy PE! Hard work, but people are really cool now...

everyone has good days and bad days, gyne or not

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
definatly making my way through streets of ann arbor.. u of m=huge ass campus.

i know it sounds lazy but i seriously hate walking 10 minnutes from class/class.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Too embarassed to change into gym clothes, I'm the only person I knew who failed Physical Ed.

That was over 50 years ago.

Ahh dont even worry about it bud. Kids in this generation fail it all the time. Their so damn lazy. Thats why I only took it twice. Plus the embarasment. I hated changing. USually I just put my uniform over my uniform. I didnt smell or anything so i said heh, what the hell mine aswell.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Well I went back to school and all was good. The kids in my class including a lot of my friends were all good. But, yesterday some sophmore was messing around in my engines class was messing with people and bumped me hard to try to knock me over but, fell. I called him a weak little fag. The kid backed off then. Other then that everything has been good and this first quarter should be quick and towards the end I will have my surgery. So all should be good.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
i dred walking the hall-ways. but thanks to this nifty under-armour, i'll be fine.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
The hallways used to be a battle for me as well. I am happy I got this vest though. It is helping the time pass by a little faster to the surgery date. Hopefully I can get my surgery in time. There is no more joking with this.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024