Author Topic: 3 SURGERIES   STILL NOT PERFECT  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Leader43

• Posting Member
I've had 3 surgeries now, and for some reason they havent worked out.  I'm 155, maybe 4 or 5 percent body fat tops, and my nipples are still protruding which makes me wonder if these will ever go away.   it is a collection of scar tissue underneath my nipples thats making them puffy, but how long and what extra stuff can i do to make them go away?    anything any of u guys can say or if u can relate let me know....im serious

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Ouch! 3 surgeries and still nothing. Were they all fmro the same surgeon? I havent had surgery once yet so I cant relate.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
wow, sorry to hear bro. but i dont really know what to tell you
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 01:18:05 PM by fl3a »

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Man, that does suck.

The scar tissue should subside within a year. If they are still puffy I'd say there is still glandular tissue there. But, who knows?

Post some pics of how you look now so we can see.

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member
yeah but youd think after 3 surgeries theyd get all his glandular tissue, who was the doctor?

Offline Leader43

• Posting Member
i dont know how to post pics but i can feel that theres scar tissue because its generally harder and feels distinguishable from glandular tissue, i dont kno how there can even be any glad left from underneath, my surgeon was a great guy i cant even fault him, but i dono    should i massage them or just wiat or what?

Offline fl3a

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Perfect?

That is a rather difficult thing to estimate.  

Perhaps your expectations as to the surgical outcome were unrealistic.  Or, perhaps it is time for an opinion from a different Doctor. (Not a Surgeon)

Good Luck
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024