Author Topic: Making "The Call" tomorrow.  (Read 6899 times)

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
So I've been holding off on calling for the past few months for something rather stupid and embarrassing. I have had some pigmentation from taping up my breasts. It's almost gone but still visible. Funny how something so stupid is keeping me from going to a consultation.

Anyway quick story, I am 19, 20 on august 1st. I've had this shit since I was probably 12. I am 5'7 and 165 lbs. Already have my second girlfriend who doesn't know about my breasts but second one pretty much because of them. But anyway I'm really looking forward to getting this boob tissue out of me and wearing single layers like every guy on here.

The only thing I'm a little worried about is not waking up from general anesthesia but I'll man up and take the risk. At this point I'd go to a great length to get this over with.

Please comment and let me know if the consultation is awkward at all. I'd rather just the surgeon see my breasts. I'm going with Dr.Novotny in Avon, Ohio. I've heard decent things, not looking for a perfect job but a decent and clean job. It'll be $4,400 which I've saved up for a couple years.

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
The first one left because of them*

Offline gynokkio

• Posting Member
There's absolutely nothing akward at all, hardest part is making the first call and then the rest just goes with the flow. About that tape pigmentation, been there done that  ;D

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
There's absolutely nothing akward at all, hardest part is making the first call and then the rest just goes with the flow. About that tape pigmentation, been there done that  ;D

Thanks man. I made an appointment for July 3rd. I can't wait to get this procedure over with.

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
I just made another consultation with Dr. Jason Leedy in Cleveland, OH.If anyone has anything to comment about him I would highly appreciate it! :)

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
Dude just small advice.go for lipo plus excision .excision removes ur gland n lipo contours it. Ask ur doc for before after pics just to see. Third go realistic with the procedure.mind it its the best thing.m 10 days post op.general anesthesia not a prob.everything so advanced now.just after op when u get up from anesthesia feels a bit restless but no pain.don't. Worry go for it.but ask ur doc bout lipo plus excision,, n how he will avoid crater forming, n also to remove it complete
Operated by Dr hari Menon on 16 June 2014☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
Dude just small advice.go for lipo plus excision .excision removes ur gland n lipo contours it. Ask ur doc for before after pics just to see. Third go realistic with the procedure.mind it its the best thing.m 10 days post op.general anesthesia not a prob.everything so advanced now.just after op when u get up from anesthesia feels a bit restless but no pain.don't. Worry go for it.but ask ur doc bout lipo plus excision,, n how he will avoid crater forming, n also to remove it complete

Thanks man. I am realistic in expextations. I have some stretch marks and shit so I could care less if I look like fuckin mark whalberg or some shit.Weird thing is I'm rather average in weight. just a little bit of a gut. I don't know if that means I don't need lipo. Anyway I have a consultation with Dr. Leedy on the 1st in a few days. I hope my savings will cover it. right now I have $5,400 and I rather go with him than the $4,400 option.

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
Well I've had my consultation with Dr. Leedy. The total would be about $6,600. CareCredit will help me out a bit which is cool. I can make payments. I also told my mom about everything which she had no idea about and took it rather well. My surgery date is scheduled for september 8th. A little disappointed I can't get this over with sooner but I'll use this time to shed some fat to make the Dr's job as easy as possible. I think I have what is called bilateral gynecomastia and this will be done with liposuction under general anesthesia in the hospital. I said that I heard the tubes are the most painful part and he said they're really not. Hopefully he is right. Can't wait to get this over with.

Offline gynokkio

• Posting Member
So it's both lipo and excision? Make sure it's both and not just lipo, that alone wont fix it.

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
Well I've had my consultation with Dr. Leedy. The total would be about $6,600. CareCredit will help me out a bit which is cool. I can make payments. I also told my mom about everything which she had no idea about and took it rather well. My surgery date is scheduled for september 8th. A little disappointed I can't get this over with sooner but I'll use this time to shed some fat to make the Dr's job as easy as possible. I think I have what is called bilateral gynecomastia and this will be done with liposuction under general anesthesia in the hospital. I said that I heard the tubes are the most painful part and he said they're really not. Hopefully he is right. Can't wait to get this over with.
Dude see to that its lipo plus excision. As in he gland should come out plus I got my thing done without drains.check tat ur gland is removed.mine was minimal access surgery by Dr hari Menon.he did lipo through arm pit n removed gland .n a small 2mm incision around areola barely visible.

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
Don't worry. I have obvious glands that need to come out. He Told me all of the gland would be removed and he would contour the fat on my torso with it.

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
And I believe I will have the drains removed the next day.

Offline dudefromohio

• Posting Member
If you guys want pics before and after let me know.

Offline gynokkio

• Posting Member
If it's not much of a trouble, sure put some pics up. Good luck with the operation  :)

Offline Sven

• Posting Member
Well I've had my consultation with Dr. Leedy.

Dr. Leedy is great.  He is the one who performed my surgery.  You can see details on my google drive if you copy and paste this link from in between these brackets.  I have spent a lot of time at the beach and pool since my surgery and no one has every noticed any scars.  Also, my chest overall looks normal.[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OliJfhi22E61uVwXsWqPjMQxAi2qV8ECPDVKwuQzNNQ/edit?usp=sharing]

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024